Thread: MM sees rushed as engineered!

MM sees rushed as engineered!

As per my observation, In my last two wars, 80% of rushers are being considered engineered by MM.

My observation :- We had our top base rushed, level 1 infernos and 3 xbows. Where their first base was a 9.5 base with lvl 12 archer towers.
    For MM, our opponent is .5 engineered and for us, 1st base looks engineered, also we have 3 more engineers at the bottom. They also had 3 engineers.

2nd observation :- As you know we're engineered, MM will look for a engineered clan. And yep, they matched us with a full rushed clan. This time our 1st base was not rushed and was a normal th9 while their ones was rushed with defences, and low level troops. They had 3 more bases like that. It's a clear win for us.

I think SC is taking both defencive and offencive points and taking out their difference, if the difference is big, they consider it as engineered. If the difference is small, they are considered to be Normal.

I'm not sure whether this is a correct assumption or not

More to the point- the MM has a hard time distinguishing the difference between a casual rusher type, and an intentional engineered base/clan. It's been talked about many times, and IMHO one of the main reasons why SC treads lightly with tweaks to the MM aimed at lopsided bases/clans.
    Last edited by cnaf; May 19th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.

Level: 186 | TH10 | IGN: cnaf11

Forum Veteran
    MM sees rushed and engineered as lopsided and mixes them together. Mainly because engineered is a type of rushing.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    MM sees rushed and engineered as lopsided and mixes them together. Mainly because engineered is a type of rushing.
    This. And people still think that rushing is bad. its currently the best strategy for farming, war and pushing

Engineered clans goes against their fair play policy. Just as modding does. We just started war. We jot some maxed th9 n below. They have maxed th9 n a th11 below. He has bowlers. He could easily take out our #1 n 2. And their #1 could take out our 3 n 4. Thats not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahosein747 View Post
    Engineered clans goes against their fair play policy. Just as modding does. We just started war. We jot some maxed th9 n below. They have maxed th9 n a th11 below. He has bowlers. He could easily take out our #1 n 2. And their #1 could take out our 3 n 4. Thats not fair.
    Against the fair play policy?
    Engineering is not modding or cheating, it's just a unfair advantage that can be gained by any clan

Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    More to the point- the MM has a hard time distinguishing the difference between a casual rusher type, and an intentional engineered base/clan. It's been talked about many times, and IMHO one of the main reasons why SC treads lightly with tweaks to the MM aimed at lopsided bases/clans.
    And I would whole heartedly agree with that opinion Cnaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahosein747 View Post
    Tsk tsk. No it does not. Some players just choose to play that way. Engineers are avid gamers, not cheaters. Do your best. Fight them. And learn of the many ways to overcome enemies in war.

I've said for the longest time that engineering hides behind the thin veil of rushing, which in itself is ingenious. We all depend on the casual rusher, so Supercell can't do anything that affects them. Hence why it's taken so long to grasp control of it. We need the casual rushers, Supercell needs them even more.