Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can we discuss recently banned people?

  1. #41
    Forum Superstar SMAEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemerry View Post
    Yes, but it is still 5 rules broken AFTER getting warnings. They are treated like everyone else when it comes to rules, no special circumstances. Just BECUASE they are well known does not mean they get to break the rules.
    How did you figure out the thing with warnings ?

    Because it is not true.

    "I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best isn't very nice." The Wolverine
    "No one is more hated than he who speaks truth." Plato
    "Rule 1: The Doctor lies." Matt the 11th
    "I am definitely a madman with a box." Matt the 11th (Doctor Who)

  2. #42
    Millennial Club Bemerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    I got the 1,000 VM on Bmille3's page AND TheOneTheyCallSmasher's 7,000 profile view.
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAEL View Post
    How did you figure out the thing with warnings ?

    Because it is not true.
    Read what our Mod said. He said they give warning before they take penalties.

    Thanks to obemiss for the sig! Click on it!
    The Forum's Card Idea Balancer
    Member of the I&FR Leaders group.
    ALL TRUE I&FR FORUMERS CLICK
    HERE FOR A SPECIAL CIT TOURNAMENT.

  3. #43
    Forum Superstar SMAEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemerry View Post
    Read what our Mod said. He said they give warning before they take penalties.
    Actually, they dont, I have received couple of infractions yet no warnings. How is that now ?

    "I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best isn't very nice." The Wolverine
    "No one is more hated than he who speaks truth." Plato
    "Rule 1: The Doctor lies." Matt the 11th
    "I am definitely a madman with a box." Matt the 11th (Doctor Who)

  4. #44
    Forum Elder iambob6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Things are better if I say so long and good night...
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAEL View Post
    Actually, they dont, I have received couple of infractions yet no warnings. How is that now ?
    when did you get those infractions?
    I got a warning close to the time i joined. maybe he gave me a warning because I was new and all.
    got another warning on the month i joined. three months later, i got an infraction. no warning. so maybe if you are new, they might just give you warnings instead of infractions ..
    Last edited by iambob6; May 23rd, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    Never done a real IQ test and don't want to because I don't wanna be scientifically proven to be dumb :/
    My online IQ test was like 70 - 80
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    I'd like to see things in your point of view, but I can't stick my head that far up my butt...

  5. #45
    Forum Superstar SMAEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    when did you get those infractions?
    I got a warning close to the time i joined. maybe he gave me a warning because I was new and all.
    got another warning on the month i joined. three months later, i got an infraction. no warning. so maybe if you are new, they might just give you warnings instead of infractions ..
    Infraction, a week or two after joining.

    Then two recently.

    "I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best isn't very nice." The Wolverine
    "No one is more hated than he who speaks truth." Plato
    "Rule 1: The Doctor lies." Matt the 11th
    "I am definitely a madman with a box." Matt the 11th (Doctor Who)

  6. #46
    Forum Elder iambob6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Things are better if I say so long and good night...
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAEL View Post
    Infraction, a week or two after joining.

    Then two recently.
    Were they huge offenses? Mine were rick rolls xD
    Don't answer if it'll give you another infraction xD
    Last edited by iambob6; May 23rd, 2017 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    Never done a real IQ test and don't want to because I don't wanna be scientifically proven to be dumb :/
    My online IQ test was like 70 - 80
    Quote Originally Posted by iambob6 View Post
    I'd like to see things in your point of view, but I can't stick my head that far up my butt...

  7. #47
    evertonjeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    in the GASPiverse
    Posts
    2,029
    Not being funny but you guys are running very close to breaking the rule on discussing moderator actions. To be honest I think you actually may have broke the rule. I would be very careful if I were you!
    IGN: ⚡️WoodY⚡️ #9RUU08C0
    ~Click links below if you have any issues~

  8. #48
    Millennial Club Hi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Hi
    Posts
    1,359
    I wouldn't to be on the safe side
    Hi.
    Arena 10 hog mountain, th 6
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.php/1863915-Hi21
    ^^Click this^^

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #49
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    7,618
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonjeff View Post
    Not being funny but you guys are running very close to breaking the rule on discussing moderator actions. To be honest I think you actually may have broke the rule. I would be very careful if I were you!
    The ship has sailed.
    SharkyFinn.com official site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 13 - 493 Clan War wins
    TOGA Alliance (#LQJ9GR00): USAR, Adult ! AB, Second Fiddle, Clans Landing
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 6th, 2017, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2016, 08:01 AM
  3. With all the recently banned players.....
    By PyschicOctopus in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 11th, 2016, 06:58 AM
  4. Why is there a lot of people got banned recently?
    By vincentboy in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2015, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •