Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell in Real Life Contest!

Banned
    IGN: Caleb
    Clan: The Royales

Good Luck Everyone!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #202
    Hi guys!

Sorry I didn't give a closing post the other night. I've been fighting a terrible toothache and the antibiotics are making me sick as well. Tooth is better now anyway!

Thank you all for participating in the contest! It was a really fun one for me! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Please give the mods and staff some time to go over over your entries and vote for our favorites. Remember we're picking a bunch so please have patience. I will start a winners thread just as soon as we have our votes done!

Good luck to you all, and thank you so much once again!

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #203
    HI everyone! Really sorry for the lateness of all of this and the lack of communication. I've been away, out of the country for a little bit, and then home for the last few days trying to recover from the trip. I'm starting to feel a little bit better now and will get right on this. It shouldn't be too much longer before I post a winners thread.

Realy really sorry to keep you waiting. Thanx for your understanding and patience! You guys are awesome!

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)