Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell in Real Life Contest!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Supercell in Real Life Contest!

It's time for a new contest!

I hope you're ready to have some fun!

We've done this once before... Those of you who play clash may remember this one. But this time we are opening it up to the entire forums. ALL 4 GAMES!! The concept is this... Have you ever been out driving around, or shopping, or taking a walk, or anything out in the real world....(not your devices)....and seen a building or fence or rock or even a person that makes you stop and think...."hey! That looks just like a hidden tesla!"....or...."holy cow! That looks JUST like the tractor in Hay Day!"....or...."boom! That girl looks just like the bazooka babe!....or...."no way! That huge walking skeleton looks just like the guy in Clash Royale!!"?

Well now those random thoughts and sightings can earn you some loot! All you have to do is snap a picture of whatever it is and submit it here. The best pics will win prizes and gems! Here is a link to the last contest, if you want to get a small idea of what it was like....but just know that some of the rules will be changing and new ones will be added so please note that the only rules that count are the ones posted here. (NOT the rules that applied to the last one)

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1061843-Contest-Clash-of-Clans-in-real-life?p=6868923&viewfull=1#post6868923

Here's how you play:

The contest will run from now until the end of the day on June 30th.

Your pictures must actually be taken by you. Not taken from the Internet and not photoshopped or otherwise made up.
    (nothing vulgar or against forum rules)

Your pictures must include your game in the shot. This requires you to use two devices. If you do not have an extra device to be able to do both, then you must include your hand in some way. Thumb's up, pointing, waving...anything like that, but your hand needs to be in there. (Nothing rude, vulgar or against forum rules)

Since this is including all 4 games and we all may not know what you're representing....please also include a screenshot of whatever you are comparing to. For example: if you are taking a picture of a building that looks like an archer tower...please also add a picture of an archer tower so people can compare.

You are only allowed UP TO THREE entries. So use them wisely. You do not have to enter three times. You can enter only once or twice if you want as well. But no more than 3. (If you mess up and submit an invalid entry...without your hand or game in the pic....you still get three valid entries)

Mods and staff will judge the entries at the end of the contest and are not eligible to win. (But will HOPEFULLY join in the fun!)

GASP's are eligible to play and win prizes. So is Evertonjeff as his help this time does not affect the contest.

Please do not point out if someone's entry is not within the rules. Don't worry....I'm always checking. If you see a problem, you can send me a PM. All posts calling out someone for an invalid entry will be removed.

No need to reserve a post. Your entries will all be seen. All reserved posts will be removed.

Entries can be homemade, but what we really are looking for is the random stuff you see out in the world.

Any pictures that were used in the last contest will not be valid.

(rules may be changed or added as needed)

Here's how you post a picture to the forums:

Here is a really great and easy guide made by one of our community members. If you prefer imgur to tinypic, just scroll down a bit on his post and there are imgur instructions as well.

One thing to remember is that when you copy the link and paste it onto your post....you will only see the link (not the actual picture) until you submit your post. If you tap on the 'preview post' button, you can check it out to make sure the picture is showing before you post.

I sometimes have a hard time getting more than one picture in one post. What I do now is after I copy the link from tinypic, I go and paste it in my notes. Then I go and upload the next picture and copy that link and do the same thing. Once I have all the links pasted in my notes....I copy the whole thing and paste that to my forum post. (I'm sure there are easier ways but that's what works for this old dragon)

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/412640

Here's what you win:

The mods and staff will choose our 10 favorite pictures. All 10 people will win a Supercell t-shirt and stickers! The top 5 of our favorites will also win gems in the game of their choice. (Only one game)

Winners #10 - 6: ...... SC t-shirt and stickers
    Winners #5 - 2: ........ SC t-shirt and stickers plus 2000 gems (or equivalent)
    Winner #1: ............... SC t-shirt and stickers plus 2500 gems (or equivalent)

Winners will be announced as soon as all the votes are in and counted. Hopefully within the following week of the end of the contest.

[There will be one day during the contest that will count as a mini contest. If you post your entry on that special day....one lucky person will win some extra stickers. It will not affect the outcome of the contest and that person will also still be eligible to win the whole thing. I won't tell you which day that's going to be so don't ask. ..And if no one posts an entry on that day there will be no extra winner. Good luck!]

UPDATE: The mini contest is now over. The special day was yesterday, June 9th. There was only one entry and the winner is SMAEL! He will receive some stickers from me. He is still eligible to win the main prizes.

Thank you all for participating. Just regular contest days from now on.

So that's it, everyone! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Thank you, once again, to Evertonjeff for helping my post look better! I was trying to get the contest out before the clash update dropped to give people something to do and I gave him no time to get something done. Then I wasn't able to get it done for over a week. But I appreciate the fact that I can go to him and he will jump to help me at a moment's notice. Thank you, love!

Let's have some fun with this!

http://supercell.com/en/fan-contest-terms/
    Last edited by Raindragon; June 10th, 2017 at 09:59 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Seems interesting
    Contest that held by a living Dragon

I have a question! My hand must be in the picture but what should I be pointing? I have a friend who looks EXACTLY like the giant from CR, if I take a picture with him I should point him out with my finger in the picture?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FireOnBoard View Post
    I have a question! My hand must be in the picture but what should I be pointing? I have a friend who looks EXACTLY like the giant from CR, if I take a picture with him I should point him out with my finger in the picture?
    You don't have to be pointing. You can just give a thumb's up or even do nothing. I just need to see your hand.

Please get consent from your friend before posting his picture on the forums.
    Last edited by Raindragon; May 29th, 2017 at 01:57 AM.

This contest is gonna be great

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    this is an awesome contest. idk how (rl stuff around me looking like clash stuff :/ .. will have to think on that..) or even if i can participate.

you make the best contests.

good luck to everyone who participate. 🍀

{siggy by Lil Angel}

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post
    this is an awesome contest. idk how (rl stuff around me looking like clash stuff :/ .. will have to think on that..) or even if i can participate.

you make the best contests.

good luck to everyone who participate. 
    Awww....c'mon, Daisy love! There's a whole month. You are one of the most creative people I've met. Look over the last contest. Get some ideas. There's so much time to figure out something great!

Just a quick heads up that I'm thinking. This thread isn't being ignored

Awesome! Hopefully I think of something.
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

Under a bridge, by a river, close to a house, with a kitchen!
    Awesome. Will be on the lookout!
    TH12 - Lvl 202 - Working on Def/Lab/Traps. - Heroes: 51/51/20. - Walls: 92/300 Ivory. Builder Hall 7 - Working on Def/Lab/Traps - 0/140 lvl 7 Walls - Max BH6. TH8.5 - Lvl 115 - Working on Def. - Heroes: 21/19. - Walls: 250/250 Lava. Maxed TH 8. Builder Hall 5 - Working on Def/Lab/Traps. Max BH4. Leader of GhostAshes. Level 6 clan. Tag: #YUUOV9UO. (Trophy Record: 5363).