View Poll Results: Choose who should win the Card Ideas Tournament II !

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE FINAL - Outlaw

    31 58.49%
  • THE FINAL - Frost Avian

    23 43.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Card Ideas Tournament II - The Final

  1. #61
    Forum Elder Pseudovalide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Titan Arena
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygarde123 View Post
    And get rekt by Dragon Lancer in Master's Final
    I think that might be true, he owned CIT so yeah good luck man
    Join the Clash Royale Central Discord : https://discord.gg/kgAFE4k
    Card Ideas Tournament IV, coming soon...
    My best card idea - The Bodyguard !
    France's biggest Supercell forumer (thanks Pancake)


  2. #62
    Sammydict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Dark Knight with Harry met Sally. Nuff said!
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygarde123 View Post
    And get rekt by Dragon Lancer in Master's Final
    Thank you for the assuring words although it sounded like a threat.
    Last edited by Sammydict; May 21st, 2017 at 01:45 PM.
    Leader of Kiths & Kin (#U2JPL2C)| PB: 4927 Trophies

    Forum Gallery|AMA|Latest card idea: Rainmaker
    Do I've to say who made my sigpic? Ofcourse, it's him.

  3. #63
    Forum Elder Pseudovalide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Titan Arena
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammydict View Post
    Thank you for the assuring words although it sounded like a threat.
    Well he voted for Frost Avian
    Join the Clash Royale Central Discord : https://discord.gg/kgAFE4k
    Card Ideas Tournament IV, coming soon...
    My best card idea - The Bodyguard !
    France's biggest Supercell forumer (thanks Pancake)


  4. #64
    Forum Superstar Harishmadhavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Retired; maybe lurking here and there
    Posts
    3,284
    So, whomever to win can win. just wanted to check dates.......
    Last edited by Harishmadhavan; May 21st, 2017 at 02:08 PM.
    As for my successful thread: 1. Casual Match Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Harishmadhavan View Post
    "Any new card that supports the meta and unveils a new play-style or has a new feature which has not yet been presented, even if it is balanced, it is bound to cause a huge change in meta and is 90% classified overpowered." - Law of Harish

  5. #65
    Forum Elder Pseudovalide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Titan Arena
    Posts
    2,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Harishmadhavan View Post
    So, whomever to win can win. just wanted to check dates.......
    Dates ? It ends in nearly 2h.
    Join the Clash Royale Central Discord : https://discord.gg/kgAFE4k
    Card Ideas Tournament IV, coming soon...
    My best card idea - The Bodyguard !
    France's biggest Supercell forumer (thanks Pancake)


  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Looking for the rules.
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudovalide View Post
    Dates ? It ends in nearly 2h.
    do you understand now...

  7. #67
    Forum Superstar Harishmadhavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Retired; maybe lurking here and there
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudovalide View Post
    Dates ? It ends in nearly 2h.
    hey. I don't know finland time. So, I edited to see. My bad writing "date" instead of "time".
    As for my successful thread: 1. Casual Match Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Harishmadhavan View Post
    "Any new card that supports the meta and unveils a new play-style or has a new feature which has not yet been presented, even if it is balanced, it is bound to cause a huge change in meta and is 90% classified overpowered." - Law of Harish

  8. #68
    Forum Elder Pseudovalide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Titan Arena
    Posts
    2,247
    Results are coming in !

    After an intense fight, Outlaw has been able to beat Frost Avian. The #2 from Group F has beat the #1 of the same group.
    Vote count : 30(+1)-22 => 31-22
    (+1 from the banned OperationGaming)
    Only one vote was removed - from DoubleOughtBuck. Everything else is good and we have 53 clear votes.

    Outlaw is declared the official winner of CIT2 !

    Congratulations Sammydict !

    Excel results :
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...83/unknown.png


    CIT2 Results-Improvements thread & Master's Final coming right now.
    Last edited by Pseudovalide; May 21st, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
    Join the Clash Royale Central Discord : https://discord.gg/kgAFE4k
    Card Ideas Tournament IV, coming soon...
    My best card idea - The Bodyguard !
    France's biggest Supercell forumer (thanks Pancake)


  9. #69
    Sammydict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Dark Knight with Harry met Sally. Nuff said!
    Posts
    5,380
    Thank you everybody who took part in this contest in anyway. Especially, I wanna thank the Outlaw supporters cos without their help this wouldn't have been possible. I personally like to dedicate this win to every card creators first ever card idea they submitted here in CR IFR.

    P.S: I wanna thank Ligi too cos he inspite of his idea being the competitor to Outlaw, he voted for Outlaw rather than supporting his Frost Avian. This is a huge gesture shown by a great card creator & contributer of IFR. So, yes I dedicate this win to Frost Avian as well.

    Also, Ligi I'm happy cos we got our Fan Fiction Outlaw vs Frost Avian. Need I say more that our group dominated CIT-2. Looking forward to collaborating with you for an idea. Hope, I'm worthy enough to collaborate with you for a card idea.
    Leader of Kiths & Kin (#U2JPL2C)| PB: 4927 Trophies

    Forum Gallery|AMA|Latest card idea: Rainmaker
    Do I've to say who made my sigpic? Ofcourse, it's him.

  10. #70
    Forum Veteran EnderHunter8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Today we have the forums, tomorrow the internet!
    Posts
    1,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammydict View Post
    Thank you everybody who took part in this contest in anyway. Especially, I wanna thank the Outlaw supporters cos without their help this wouldn't have been possible. I personally like to dedicate this win to every card creators first ever card idea they submitted here in CR IFR.

    P.S: I wanna thank Ligi too cos he inspite of his idea being the competitor to Outlaw, he voted for Outlaw rather than supporting his Frost Avian. This is a huge gesture shown by a great card creator & contributer of IFR. So, yes I dedicate this win to Frost Avian as well.

    Also, Ligi I'm happy cos we got our Fan Fiction Outlaw vs Frost Avian. Need I say more that our group dominated CIT-2. Looking forward to collaborating with you for an idea. Hope, I'm worthy enough to collaborate with you for a card idea.
    congrats Sammy! I bet your seriously happy!... we will see if I get past the first round in the next tournement... Where ever is
    Last edited by EnderHunter8; May 21st, 2017 at 07:28 PM.

    credit goes to MrPancakeGuy for the sig picture-MrPancakeGuysSick Sig Shop
    The Assassin| The Skeleton spell | The Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWizard125 View Post
    *takes computer, spams reply button with face while EnderHunter8 bangs head against desk, oblivious to the fact that I have his computer and am breaking it with my face to gain posts*


Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Card Ideas Tournament II - NEW Semifinals
    By Pseudovalide in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: May 19th, 2017, 04:41 PM
  2. Super Card Cup (Rare Card Ideas Tournament) - Semis
    By KingBencent in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: April 27th, 2017, 09:11 PM
  3. Rare Card Ideas Tournament - Tournament Order Clarification
    By KingBencent in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: April 17th, 2017, 06:52 PM
  4. Card Ideas Tournament - The Final
    By Pseudovalide in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: April 10th, 2017, 10:56 PM
  5. Card Ideas Tournament - By Ideas & Feature Request Leader's Group
    By Zygarde123 in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: March 18th, 2017, 02:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •