Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dr. T's Secret Poem

Quote Originally Posted by Chevroy View Post
    I'm sorry but who cares about your enjoyment of the game? You are basically telling whoever is experiencing these bugs to f@#k off

Ooh! Being in 2 50 man TFs is somehow a large enough sample for you to be implying that there aren't any bugs. There have been 5 million downloads of boom beach for android. When you have interacted with more than 100 players who haven't complained about the bugs, then your post will have some merit.
    You don't have to be rude towards the guy. He's simply stating his opinion of the bugs and is being optimistic towards the game. Since the bugs haven't hurt his play style or his enjoyment he has nothing to complain about. That is a good thing. While I know the bugs are there, they haven't affected my enjoyment of the game either so I am in no rush to raise my pitchforks and pressure SC to fix them ASAP. Knowing SC they will fix the bugs whenever they want to, until then the less people get hurt by these bugs the better. No reason to be a negative Nancy towards Kie13

What's up with the lvl 1 hero bug I keep Seeing? Mine has a ton of health and the damage they do or would do at maxed is significantly low so I'm guessing the bug is about the ability not gaining after Upgrading? The only ability I see that makes any sense to upgrade is battle orders for the damage increase which seems to be working on all my accounts. Can some one clarify how the hero is affected by this bug since I'm new to these forums and still spend most of my time in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordofwarcordov View Post
    What's up with the lvl 1 hero bug I keep Seeing? Mine has a ton of health and the damage they do or would do at maxed is significantly low so I'm guessing the bug is about the ability not gaining after Upgrading? The only ability I see that makes any sense to upgrade is battle orders for the damage increase which seems to be working on all my accounts. Can some one clarify how the hero is affected by this bug since I'm new to these forums and still spend most of my time in game.
    Passive hero abilities are still doing level 1 damage.

Centennial Club
    Wow, y'all complain way too much. Are these forums only for those who ain't happy unless they're complaining or talking down to someone else? Yea listen to yourselves once in a while. The way you people reply to any post who doesn't completely agree with you is appalling. Life must be great when you live behind a screen huh? I hope y'all have made your parents proud. Smh

Thanks for the quick reply of info. I guess I nvr noticed and prob will nvr notice the bug if I have it since I rarely use any other ability but battle orders and the occasional hack to knock out a pesky defense to make for a much easier az. If my lvl 4 battle order is lvl 1 I don't really care the ops haven't changed except now I can az much stronger cores and intel is very easy to get!

I must say though all these complaints I keep seeing from forum superstars should be on a thread titled complaints! I checked out this thread for info on crabs new defense or offense but all I see is complaints about an update that is old news. So let's get back on Topic! What's your super star opinion on what the new crab is gonna be like? There's definitely a question of super soldiers; offense or defense.. can they be taken out with Artillery? Can I just smoke past them or will they follow my troops any Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevroy View Post
    I'm sorry but who cares about your enjoyment of the game? You are basically telling whoever is experiencing these bugs to f@#k off

Ooh! Being in 2 50 man TFs is somehow a large enough sample for you to be implying that there aren't any bugs. There have been 5 million downloads of boom beach for android. When you have interacted with more than 100 players who haven't complained about the bugs, then your post will have some merit.
    Well I care about my enjoyment of the game, and I'm not saying bugs don't exist. It just haven't really noticed them or seen them discussed in the 2 task forces I'm a member of.

If hadn't read about them on here I'm not sure I would have known much about them, unlike the targeting bug that was a real game changer.

It just seems that every thread that Rlight posts about troop mania or mega crab gets instantly hijacked about bugs. I think all off topic posts (including mine in this thread) should all be deleted, and an official moan about bugs thread started.
    Lvl 65 ~ 920 VP GBE 42,17,17,17,17,17 - TD 31,13,13 - TH 32

Quote Originally Posted by Kie13 View Post
    not seen anyone else in the 2 x 50 man TFs I'm in mention them either. Only see them mentioned on here.

I can't wait for the crab to come.
    Thats because hammerman already crushed there spirits. Unlike that rlight he clearly knows his stuff, he has a stickied thread about it and everything. Not to worry though hammerman will crush him next!

Troops fighting troops well thats stupid... (i hope crab gives hero tokens but)

Btw to anyone who thinks its troops for us, ask yourself why dr t would say its his counter to heroes? Giving us troops doesnt counter us, it helps us.

I am eager to mercilessly slaughter everything the Mega Crab offers! I would love to slaughter more Hammerman bases but ,other than being beaten by me 7x on Mondays and humiliated on Fridays, Hammerman is nowhere to be found on my maxed out archipelago.

Hammerman, once a respected adversary and Black Guard strongman, now just phones it in from his bath while enjoying a piece of cake. Sad, Hammerman, sad.

What say you NotHammerman?

I am going to full boost, no mercy curb stomp Mega Crab!
    Last edited by Totalis; May 20th, 2017 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Added text

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast