Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dr. T's Secret Poem

Centennial Club
    What if these "super soldier vats" aren't containers filled with new super heroes that make the game impossibly hard. But instead a defensive version of critters, small, and single shot, will be more of a nuisance than an actual threat. Much like the dr. T tower. I wouldn't be so quick to assume it'll be a huge offensive nerf

weeeeee...super screwed vs level 1 herpes that have never been fixed.

way to hose the audience .

Karnak says " record diamond sales for SC and angry players carrying pitchforks and torches seeking to string up rlight"
    Full house in 10 Man kwityerbichin #8RGYRCJ0
    MinionsWeb
    HQ22|XL58|VP278|GBM|ARM22|LCM|RM|HM|ZM|WM|TM|MM|GM |S8|CRM|ARTM|BARM|CM|GBE41+17+17|RR45+20+20|PSC69| TD29|TH23+14 Immaturtle whatsyerexcuse?
    ⚡Inigo Montoya⚡
    HQ22|XL58|VP576|GBM|ARM21|LC26x5,25x3|R20|H20|Z19| W16|T15|M11|G8|SC1|CR6|ARTM|BAR17|C3|GBE38+17+16+1 6|RR48+20|PSC74|TD29+13|TH28Prepare2die!

I think there will be new hero

I sense a lot of negative reactions. Maybe not responding to anything but simply hoping the problems will go away if just ignored long enough doesn't work?

Well you can always raise some from the dead to obfuscate objections - the sidekick's sidekick

You're building a house on quick sand. Don't be surprised when it goes down fast
    XP 65 - VP 1204 and NL rank 9 (max)
    Boomed from August 2014 till August 2017

Troops and gunboat abilities requirements - Resource boats calculator - Prototype calculator - Invasion Chance percentage

I play bb daily and haven't really noticed any bugs since the targeting one was fixed, so whatever they are don't affect my enjoyment of the game all.
    Also not seen anyone else in the 2 x 50 man TFs I'm in mention them either. Only see them mentioned on here.

I can't wait for the crab to come.
    Lvl 65 ~ 920 VP GBE 42,17,17,17,17,17 - TD 31,13,13 - TH 32

In Canada enjoying a bowl of Shark fin soup mmm. Good..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie13 View Post
    I play bb daily and haven't really noticed any bugs since the targeting one was fixed, so whatever they are don't affect my enjoyment of the game all.
    Also not seen anyone else in the 2 x 50 man TFs I'm in mention them either. Only see them mentioned on here.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....blah
    Northern Rage LVL 65, VP. 900's GBE 40,17,17, 17,17,17,17 ...TD 32,13,13,
    Leader@ STAGE EMPIRE
    “Pain or damage don’t end the world. Or despair or beatings. The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man… and give some back.”

Millennial Club

There is video documentation of the bugs and a list somewhere on Reddit....

so whatever they are don't affect my enjoyment of the game all.
    I'm sorry but who cares about your enjoyment of the game? You are basically telling whoever is experiencing these bugs to f@#k off

Ooh! Being in 2 50 man TFs is somehow a large enough sample for you to be implying that there aren't any bugs. There have been 5 million downloads of boom beach for android. When you have interacted with more than 100 players who haven't complained about the bugs, then your post will have some merit.

Pro Member

if you haven't experienced any of the bugs you probably are a very limited player in that you are not using all the tools in the shed like most of us. Hard to believe you see no issues but you are blissfully happy. Enjoy

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionsWeb View Post
    weeeeee...super screwed vs level 1 herpes that have never been fixed.

way to hose the audience .

Karnak says " record diamond sales for SC and angry players carrying pitchforks and torches seeking to string up rlight"
    Karnac? Just how old r u?! Lol

Actually BB is the lowest grossing game for SC. Was in 60's for iTunes b4 major update. Now in 70s dropping a few ranks each week. Will be in top 100 by time the sc gang knocks off the the European long monthly vacations. Wonder if sc will keep a game going when it drops out of top 100. They r quick to pull trigger on poor games but this game, which I like, would be first on significantly declining sales

The boys at Tencent can't be happy about this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast