Thread: Derby points not adding up correctly

Derby points not adding up correctly

All of my derby points are not adding into the total derby points. I am the only person in my neighborhood that is participating in the derby. I've completed 8 derby tasks for 320 each. They are all showing as completed. (Not trashed). I should have a total of 2560 but I only have a total of 1920. Anyone else having this problem? Any way to get my points to add up correctly?

I am having this same issue. I posted a thread about it in the Bugs forum. I am livid!
    Farm Level: 96
    Achievements: 128/132
    TTs Much easier at higher levels
    Returning After A Much Needed Break

I'm upset too. I think it happened during last week's derby too, but I wasn't paying close attention. It seems pointless for me to continue participating in the derbies. Has it happened to you over multiple weeks? I'll go take a look at the thread in the bugs forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mybluemitten View Post
    I am having this same issue. I posted a thread about it in the Bugs forum. I am livid!

This is another first for me. Haven't had this issue before, but had the one where the task expired that had no time limit. I sent a message to in-game support right away. Too bad this issue didn't happen during their "office hours" though. I haven't logged into the game all evening and I won't until tomorrow. No point to have my boat arrive when I won't even get credit for it on the task. Hopefully the morning will turn up some better news.

I am having the same issue - have completed 6 high scoring task but saying I have only done 5

Yesterday morning when I logged into the game, everything was the same, and I had no reply message from customer support. About an hour later, my missing derby points just suddenly added into my total score. Coincidentally, I just then received a reply from support saying they are sorry to hear I was opted out of the derby. Whatever- again someone doesn't know how to read. When they replied a second time to my reply to theirs, they said they've never heard of this happening but will let the techs know. Really? I sure hope it doesn't happen again, and I highly doubt this is the first instance of this. I hope the two of you finally were able to receive your earned points? Did you get a response from support?