Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Can we get another dairy and sugar mill. PLEASE?

Fresh Spawn
    That's a great idea 👍

Maybe?

I have asked for this myself but now i have second thoughts.
    If everything was easy it wouldn't be exciting. You would go online, fix your farm and then go offline until next time you check in (boat is coming, town train is coming etc.)
    However.... i do agree that production time for certain products - including dairy products - should be reduced. And/or make an adjustment so we don't face visitors in town who request 5 brown sugar or 4 cream. (Same for boats - too many in each crate)

yes need badly it starts off good but the higher level you are the harder it gets.

yes

many products need sugar and cheese to be made and we easily run out of those! we really need more sugar and dairy machines

Centennial Club

Got enough slots

Right now I am in 52nd level, I got 9 slots for sugar mill and 8 slots for diary and believe me I never had shortage of those items, on the contrary I use to sell all those excessive products.

Quote Originally Posted by sabyasachi123 View Post
    Right now I am in 52nd level, I got 9 slots for sugar mill and 8 slots for diary and believe me I never had shortage of those items, on the contrary I use to sell all those excessive products.
    I'm lvl 64 and frequently run low or out of dairy products and sugar mill products. MY slots are maxed. I help ppl tho with boats containing these items. I think a cheese press and syrup machine would be great additions.