Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: War factories are insanely difficult lately! Please make them easier!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Javajoe43 View Post
    Good point. I think its frustrating for me as I keep trying to duplicate videos and are not able to do it. Like IG today. copied exactly what the video did but my troops stopped right in the middle of the defenses(stage 6)even though I flared behind the base. They get destroyed and I lost my chance to hit stage 7. Its this kind of thing that pisses me off. If BB had just left IG alone as is, I would have probably finished it today but now I lost my chance cause of some stupid bug. When IG came out, it was beatable every week until they dropped the attack amount. Now I am considering beaching my base so I can hopefully get paired to beatable PVPs. At 61 stage, even the NPCS are unbeatable week to week. I am now standing on a map competely of almost unbeatable everything.
    It sounds like your flare ran out. You need to lower your expectations until you have leveled your offense more. That or take the advice others have given you and join a tf that can help you improve and use the offense you have more effectively.

In a pack of Zookas ... trying to understand their pathing and spread patterns
    Quote Originally Posted by nocosd View Post
    It sounds like your flare ran out. You need to lower your expectations until you have leveled your offense more. That or take the advice others have given you and join a tf that can help you improve and use the offense you have more effectively.
    Yep
    10 chars
    DVS1 - XP 62 | HQ 22 | VP 925 | GBE 42,17,17,16,16 | TD 31,13,13 | TH 30 | RR 43
    DVS2 - XP 58 | HQ 22 | VP 710 | GBE 35,15,15,15,11 | TD 32,13,13 | TH 30 | RR 47
    DVS3 - XP 48 | HQ 19 | VP 515 | GBE 40,15,15 | TD 31,13 | TH 28,14 | RR 40,19

I disagree with you Salty. I think the attacks need to go to 6 or 7 if not like 10. I am level 61 and I have never beaten WF or come close. You can not GBE the core and make a dent in it. I have tried several Youtube videos and still can not beat it. They need to take out like 4 or 5 defenses and then it might be beatable. I notice that every video I watch are people with max boats, max gbe. So yeah if your a max player, its probably beatable, but nothing like your saying. I think they should make it easier. I have been playing 3+ years and still can not beat most events. So my thinking is that this game is rigged towards max players. Hammerman, Dr T, so forth, WF, none of them are completly beatable unless its off week for BB. I have only beaten Imitation twice and that was before they reduced the number of attempts. Now I cant even beat the Imitiation. But I digress, that is my two cents worth.
    The forum can give you a LOT of great advice. Joining a GOOD taskforce is what changed the game for me and taught me so much. As far as GBE the core a quick google reveled a couple dozen videos of such take downs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOh0TcGGX1I
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjXXjPzfck
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Di3nFhGYU
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-%F0%9F%98%82

Level 65 3/4 GE 40,17,17,17,16 / TD 29, 12 / PSC 68 / TH 33,14
    Booming since 3/24/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Javajoe43 View Post
    ......At 61 stage, even the NPCS are unbeatable week to week. I am now standing on a map competely of almost unbeatable everything.
    Javajoe I will assume positive intent, what are you attacking the npcs with? Ive been taking them down without losses for months so from low 50s in experience level. I have now just turned XL61 and took IG down yesterday in 8 attacks losing 2 tanks in the whole run (TMed), DrT this morning no losses (TMed), WF on Thursday in 5 attacks losing 50 or so zookas (GBE, Universal Remote, Zooka), I boosted GBE and RR MP for imitation game only. I use Tmed/ GrankMed for npc/ DrT and RCMZ for PvP. I read your frustration but am trying to reconcile your issues with my experience and to be honest I am struggling.

Re taskforces there are TF that never seem to move away from TMed and as a result they cannot take down the bigger operations (statue boosts too big), but my current TF (25 man) takes down Stronghold in 8 or 9 attacks and does Curtain Call 2 out of 3 times we try it. Our ops attacks are mainly smooka though our issue is consistently getting enough intel to do CC. The leaders aim is to launch the most expensive op we can do each and every day.

Have fun
    EL 63 VP range 620-640
    TH29 TD31/13/13/12 GBE40/17/17/17 RR48