Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top ten things we want added to the game

Centennial Club

Top ten things we want added to the game

Ok so the topic has been done, but I would like to refine it down to a top ten list. We've all heard some great ideas and I would like to share my top ten, as well as see what others rank the highest.

1. A bridge across the river for land expansion
    2. A diamond confirmation
    3. Bees and honey
    4. Lamas or some other exotic animals
    5. Geese
    6. A rooster
    7. Scarecrow
    8. Decorative trees like flowering dogwoods
    9. Another feed mill
    10. My bacon and egg eating dragon that craps diamonds!!!!!
    freezypop1974

Paint

All I want now is a new machine to make paint. So that you can paint your house, barn, silo, production buildings, fences, stables, dog houses, pathways, the order board, the boat, your delivery truck, your mailbox, and your roadside shop.
    It would let people customize there farm like never before. And I think it would help give high level players stuff to do and a reason to keep playing.
    You could do a bunch of different colors like red by using raspberries as the dye or blue with the indigo and yellow with... I don't know what to use for yellow. But then you could use indigo and raspberries to make purple, or combine whatever makes yellow with indigo to make green.

I want paint!!!!!

Centennial Club
    I really wanna try to keep it a top ten list so it doesn't revert to the old thread. But paint is an excellent idea
    freezypop1974

Lightbulb Wish list

Paint is a great idea!

My list (although I can't swear to the order of preference... lol):

1. The ability to move the house, boat dock, and market stall
    2. A better drop rate for expansion items (barn, silo, and land) - too many of one item and not enough of another is frustrating sometimes
    3. A message board to leave messages for visitors - (like, "please revive my trees", etc.)
    4. Shorter production time on jam... it's way too long
    5. Beehives
    6. Fishing - fish dishes
    7. Flower crops to decorate the farm with
    8. Another feed mill/sugar mill/dairy barn
    9. Paint... yes, I do like that idea... along with my #1 suggestion
    10. The ability to place items a little closer to the road (like walls or fences)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Itz2L84Me View Post
    6. Fishing - fish dishes

I like your great idea

Buy Greg with Diamonds, and than he can stand out there all the day and fishing

and you can feed maybe your new animals with fish like (Bear) lol
    GC : AR3A17
    Hayday / lvl 86
    Coc lvl 122

Quote Originally Posted by Ar3A17 View Post
    I like your great idea

Buy Greg with Diamonds, and than he can stand out there all the day and fishing

and you can feed maybe your new animals with fish like (Bear) lol

Fishing would be an AWESOME addition!

But never add frog legs...
    Have a great day!! GC: WebErika
    HayDay Level 106 | Barn 2950/Silo 3000 - Established 12/31/12
    Join an ACTIVE winning chatty and helpful neighborhood! Happy HayDay

Fresh Spawn

Something to think about

Make it so we can "tend" others farms. It's a pain when you can only bring trees and bushes back to life. Let us tend crops feed animals or even add weeds to the game, we can get rid of them..... Maybe allow us to chase away the fox.... Just my thought

Great ideas everyone, but I think jeff created this thread to create a top 10 list of the most popular ideas. Any new ideas, please post them on this thread http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ed-To-The-Game or elsewhere on the ideas and features request forum.

Fresh Spawn
    I would like to be able to contribute to boats with MY choice of how many items and help make the count of "12 brown sugars" go down to 6 if I can contribute 6 to it if its all I have on me. I always seem 1 short to help but would give what I have.

My top ten list

1. Second sugar mill
    2. More crops: lemons, blueberries, nuts ( pecans, walnuts, peanuts), sweet potatoes, lettuce etc.
    3. Ability to sweat the cows for beef. Steaks, ground for burgers and ribs.
    4. To fish. Make fish cakes, crab cakes, fish oil, sell different types of fish (trout, bass, shrimp etc).
    5. Hire Tom for number of times..example 10 diamond to use him 8 times rather than per hours.
    6. Ability to chop others' trees if they desire. There could be an axe like the ! mark. Gain stars for chopping.
    7. Ability to move the sell stall and the house.
    8. Use dead trees for wood. Make chairs to sell and use as compost or mulch to speed up growing.
    9. Ability to leave a short message on someone's board.
    10. Ability to eliminate certain sales in the paper..choose what we want or need to buy.

this is my number ONE request though :
    How about a frequent player reward system? If you play five days in a row, you earn a diamond. So you can get an average of 4 diamonds a month for free but it keeps people coming back and logging in.
    Last edited by JustTrace; February 1st, 2013 at 07:50 PM.