Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warmatch Bot

Warmatch Bot

Does Clash of Clans approve Warmatch bot? I enjoy the features it serves, but having some members scared to use since it's a "bot". They think they will get banned? I already informed them most to all CWL clans use, but they want some type of proof to have free mind set. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/cUfH99d
    The Discord bot? It's perfectly fine.

Yes I know it is, but have some members fussing about it thinking they might get banned

SC gave warmatch early access to the API update before anyone else so they could develop it - so it's unlikely they disapprove!
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

I will pass along info. Thank you

Just trying to get other members to know it's approve is tough. I love the bot myself and think it's a huge help for the clan. Just trying to prove it is safe to those hard headed members

In order to have access to the API SC has to approve. The bots that are bad pull data from your user side device and change it before it is sent back securely to the SC servers. The API is an application built by SC that you have to have an approved account to get access to. The API then creates a very secure connection to the SC servers that pulls information and feeds it to whatever you want it to(in this case a discord bot). The API does not allow any of the information on the SC servers to be altered. This is a very common set up for applications and is utalized in many areas besides gaming. If SC was not ok with a discord bot they would simply deny the token that is used by their API since each one is uniquely assigned by SC. Hope this helps convince them!

Centennial Club
    We use warmatch at 3pointpark. Its very nice. It serves the same function as clash caller, only does it better. It does not alter game play, it just assists in organizing wars.

Thank you all

Thank you a bunch! From Warpocalypse family
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieLovestoClash View Post
    In order to have access to the API SC has to approve. The bots that are bad pull data from your user side device and change it before it is sent back securely to the SC servers. The API is an application built by SC that you have to have an approved account to get access to. The API then creates a very secure connection to the SC servers that pulls information and feeds it to whatever you want it to(in this case a discord bot). The API does not allow any of the information on the SC servers to be altered. This is a very common set up for applications and is utalized in many areas besides gaming. If SC was not ok with a discord bot they would simply deny the token that is used by their API since each one is uniquely assigned by SC. Hope this helps convince them!