Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Bot Farms?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Kudos Jeremy for sharing your success story interacting with Support. I'm hopeful we are making progress in our fight against players who use bots.
    I have noticed a slight decrease in bots, and most of the new bots I see are new-ish accounts now are low level, which indicates more frequent bans. So yes, I am hopeful that this is paying off as well.
    GameCenter ID - DarkDefianceGC​ Kik ID - antoniofabritzi (Hay Day only)
    Hay Day Friend Code: #Y29P8QC0
    Level 71, Rep level 17, TT III (did TT II and TT III in one sitting)
    132/144 achievements, 16 masteries. Barn 4600, Silo 4500

2 Pearls of the Sea found in back to back nets, 27 total now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerhunter44 View Post
    Would it take a major update? It'd just be a button similar to the farm like button, but instead of liking the farm, it notifies Supercell of a suspected bot farm.
    I assume so because it would add a completely new function to the game, with a "direct line" to support, so to speak. Liking is currently only possible if you're connected to Facebook, a report button would hopefully be accessible to everyone. But I'm not a game designer/programmer, so I don't know, maybe it's a lot easier than I think.
    Level 92 - playing since June 2016
    No Town

It's funny, I've been reading this thread and haven't really seen the bot farms you've all talked about. Then this morning a I snatched up a 1 coin saw -- huzzah! The box was immediately filled with 1 coin wheat. Hmm??? I bought it and then the box once again immediately filled up with 1 coin bread. I bought that and what happened? Immediate refill of the box to 1 coin wheat. Inhumanly fast....

I reported the farm to support. The found four others which I also reported. Then I stopped shopping....

All the farm stands had 5 boxes open with only the first three filled. And the names were either a single letter or a combination of letters/numbers.

Sigh. Just reported three more farms.

The newest set seems to be random letter names with five boxes open and three filled with 1 coin wheat in the farm stand. Lower levels -- level 15 ish. Immediate refill on the boxes.

The slightly older set seems to be random letter and number combinations with 10-11 boxes open, all filled with 1 coin wheat in the farm stand -- level 30 ish. Slightly delayed refill on the boxes. They must be trying to not be so obvious.

Occasionally each sells something other than wheat. I've seen saws, bread and even a fish fillet. someone human must check in once in a while.

All the farms have empty stalls, and when they do have animals, said animals are starving. Definitely neglected farms....

Like I said. Sigh.

This morning I saw an ad in the Daily Dirt for 3 indigo, priced at 1 coin. Whilst I don't need coin, I can never resist a chance for a profit!

When I tapped on it, it was instantly replaced by 10 wheat for 1 coin. A closer look revealed a typical bot farm, but I was fooled by the indigo.

Incidentally, if I recall correctly, there was a time a considerable while ago when bots did the "instant fill" thing - that was the easy way to identify them then. Seems like we've gone in a circle...

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

For the moment, they all have zero truck deliveries. That is my quick check. Backup check is empty fish book, if they have fishing area open.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Interesting reading these threads, I have noticed a quite a few farms the same , having a look around them I notice the fishing areas that are open are not used also the same with the towns , so what's the point of opening them up.
    One farm, which title was a number, was in a large hood all the other farms in it only had numbers, but what surprised me was the fact they were in the derby, however the farm I saw had no animals only empty pens , no machines working and only growing wheat, so how can they compete in the derby.
    Pip,Leader,'Derby Respite Home' Purple Fox Yellow background.#2GUQ9C00
    Farm Level 171 Town 54 and complete.
    A Great Adult Racing Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsp View Post
    Interesting reading these threads, I have noticed a quite a few farms the same , having a look around them I notice the fishing areas that are open are not used also the same with the towns , so what's the point of opening them up.
    One farm, which title was a number, was in a large hood all the other farms in it only had numbers, but what surprised me was the fact they were in the derby, however the farm I saw had no animals only empty pens , no machines working and only growing wheat, so how can they compete in the derby.

They aren't competing. They are in the bottom league and make no progress. Same with opening other areas of the game. It is just a cover to make them look like a real person is playing the game. It's just camouflage.

I just discovered a bot farm with a 20 second count on its rss. Each time you buy it's wheat 20 seconds it will be replaced. Then quickly buy it again... 20 seconds later.... it's replaced. Bah Humbug. Smart setup... but still just a bot.

I have just seen another 3 , I notice it's always the three boxes on the left that are advertised, they sure refill super fast with either, one wheat, bread or dynamite.
    Pip,Leader,'Derby Respite Home' Purple Fox Yellow background.#2GUQ9C00
    Farm Level 171 Town 54 and complete.
    A Great Adult Racing Team