Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Bot Farms?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Today , i found 2 farms in newspaper. When i bought 10x wheat for 1 coin. Farm put 10x wheat again in 0,01 second. Yeah 0,01 second. It was really fast. Still following that farms. I can record video if need. Definitely they use bot.
    Kik : ladysif2020

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysif2020 View Post
    1.jpg

2.jpg

Today , i found 2 farms in newspaper. When i bought 10x wheat for 1 coin. Farm put 10x wheat again in 0,01 second. Yeah 0,01 second. It was really fast. Still following that farms. I can record video if need. Definitely they use bot.

I have seen seen lots of these ones. Selling 10 wheat for 1 coin, 3 slots that fill in less than a second and the occasional bread/shovel for a coin. What is with the no animals....it's laughable that they get away with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ladysif2020 View Post
    I don't think you should share these photos on the forums, since that's technically​ still naming and shaming. Instead, share the photos with the in game support and explain they are suspected bots.
    GameCenter ID - jerhunter44​ Kik ID - antoniofabritzi (Hay Day only)
    Hay Day Friend Code: #Y29P8QC0
    Level 61, Rep level 14, TT III (did TT II and TT III in one sitting)
    120/132 achievements, 14/33 masteries. Barn 4250, Silo 4350

2 Pearls of the Sea found in back to back nets, 23 total now!

Support Answers!

The following album http://imgur.com/a/hbW8C shows the important parts of my conversation with support, including their permission for me to show the conversation with the forum. It shows that they do care about player reports about bots, as well as their consideration of giving us a direct reporting option.

Hopefully people keep reporting bots, I'm noticing a decrease in bots lately, although they're still present. Thank you Supercell for taking this matter seriously, I truly hope we get a simplified way to report bots in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerhunter44 View Post
    The following album http://imgur.com/a/hbW8C shows the important parts of my conversation with support, including their permission for me to show the conversation with the forum. It shows that they do care about player reports about bots, as well as their consideration of giving us a direct reporting option.

Hopefully people keep reporting bots, I'm noticing a decrease in bots lately, although they're still present. Thank you Supercell for taking this matter seriously, I truly hope we get a simplified way to report bots in the future.
    Nice work, the first response is the one I get reporting also, seems they are quite happy to have their discussions disclosed, seems like the mods just made the rule up without even consulting them...support know their posts show up on social media all the time...

The responses give confidence that reporting is worthwhile.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 75, Town 22
    Town Hall overhaul needed

Quote Originally Posted by daz258 View Post
    Nice work, the first response is the one I get reporting also, seems they are quite happy to have their discussions disclosed, seems like the mods just made the rule up without even consulting them...support know their posts show up on social media all the time...

The responses give confidence that reporting is worthwhile.
    I sent a message to Alex about that rule change, letting him know that support has no issues and that the rule is pointless. I understand not talking about punishments/bans, but support answers to random questions can provide useful information and should be public knowledge, and support seems to agree.

It is nice knowing that support is grateful to us sending reports about bot farms, perhaps we will finally see a button that does this instantly. Because it can be painful reporting every bot seen with the current process, whereas with one button it'd make things easier. And maybe some other people who haven't reported but wanted to would start to as well.

. And maybe some other people who haven't reported but wanted to would start to as well

Great point, I recall some in the past opting not to as they felt it was a waste of time; supports responses suggest otherwise.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 75, Town 22
    Town Hall overhaul needed

Quote Originally Posted by rafaelramalho View Post
    REPORT BOTTOM coming up now? I hope so!
    You mean button? I think that would probably require a major update if it were to be implemented, so I wouldn't hold my breath just yet. But I do hope they're working on something...
    Last edited by CottonTail; May 20th, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
    Level 77 - playing since June 2016
    On a forced break from playing at the moment due to a broken tablet!

Quote Originally Posted by CottonTail View Post
    You mean button? I think that would probably require a major update if it were to be implemented, so I wouldn't hold my breath just yet. But I do hope they're working on something...
    Would it take a major update? It'd just be a button similar to the farm like button, but instead of liking the farm, it notifies Supercell of a suspected bot farm.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species 9001809
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerhunter44 View Post

Kudos Jeremy for sharing your success story interacting with Support. I'm hopeful we are making progress in our fight against players who use bots.
    Lynn, 11-16-17, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. Clash Royale subforum. Sunrise: January 4, 2016; Sunset: November 16, 2017