Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: CWSF United (Clan Wars Sub Forum United)

Quote Originally Posted by bobtod View Post
    Anyone reading this thread who hasn’t participated in one of these event before, I really recommend hoping over as this is really good fun. It’s low pressure, all abilities welcome. It’s a good chance to show off your skills or learn some new attacks watching others.

In fact there isn't a reason why you shouldn't bring an account over, oh, and did I mention it's where all the cool kids hang out (well, mainly dads n grandads lol)

BT
    This sums it up perfectly! It’s a great chance to meet other forumers, and learn crazy strategies, show off your skills, and try not to fail! (Like me, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    Okay Okay Okay, lets shoot for Janurary 19th! Jeffery was awesome and made us a discord server to aid in war organization. I think it even features a handy dandy war target caller. I'm not good with these new founded technical things, So jeffery if you make a post on how to join the server Ill copy and paste it in the OP. Going to update it now.
    Yep, it has a war target caller! Should definitely help with communication, and hopefully ensure that there aren’t any of those

“Why did you attack that base, I cooked an army for it, and mentioned in chat that I wanted it to be left alone!”

”Where did you say that?” (After a completely wasted attack)

Just a fair warning - since this is the first use of the bot, there might be a few errors that go along, so just be patient, however I’m expecting it to go along smoothly. The main difficulty is making sure that everyone gets their accounts identified, so that the bot knows who is making the call. Thankfully, it’s pretty simple, but, you never know when the bot could do something stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    WARRRRRRRR!!

I'm making a reservation 3 before it fills up, don't often get to war with both my minis.
    WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My accounts are so spread out, I haven’t warred with all of them in at several months, lol

Been looking forward to this war ever since the last one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge0904 View Post
    I now have gone over $10,000 invested in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    Still less than what Charlie Sheen spends on hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1jeffrey1 View Post
    This sums it up perfectly! It’s a great chance to meet other forumers, and learn crazy strategies, show off your skills, and try not to fail! (Like me, lol)

Yep, it has a war target caller! Should definitely help with communication, and hopefully ensure that there aren’t any of those

“Why did you attack that base, I cooked an army for it, and mentioned in chat that I wanted it to be left alone!”

”Where did you say that?” (After a completely wasted attack)

Just a fair warning - since this is the first use of the bot, there might be a few errors that go along, so just be patient, however I’m expecting it to go along smoothly. The main difficulty is making sure that everyone gets their accounts identified, so that the bot knows who is making the call. Thankfully, it’s pretty simple, but, you never know when the bot could do something stupid...

WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My accounts are so spread out, I haven’t warred with all of them in at several months, lol

Been looking forward to this war ever since the last one!
    Nice timing, my mini just finished army camps upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Nice timing, my mini just finished army camps upgrade
    I've finished camps on all 3, now have 2 dless with 36 46 20 heroes lol.

Ready to smash some TH11s

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I've finished camps on all 3, now have 2 dless with 36 46 20 heroes lol.

Ready to smash some TH11s
    6 packs?

10 days watch your timers! Should be okay without disturbing clan games.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

I am going to hop over again for the next war. Downloading discord right now, how do we get on the server? I haven't used a messenger app since AOL IM....

Quote Originally Posted by WookieFloyd View Post
    I am going to hop over again for the next war. Downloading discord right now, how do we get on the server? I haven't used a messenger app since AOL IM....
    Haha, welcome to my world. Somebody asked me to kik them, I asked why? Jeffery should post the info. I'm fairly new to discord myself. Happy to have you!
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

Well everyone, it is currently January 12. That means that today is a Friday! Yay!!

Now, that also means that we are 1 week away from the next CWSF war! We will spin January 19, and try to screw with the matchmaker as much as possible

Since we are getting closer to the date of the war, I will post the link to the discord here, so you can join

https://discord.gg/h8Y9Vra

Swan diving into your gold storages like Scrooge McDuck
    I want in. Joined discord, lol now I have line WhatsApp band slack and discord for clashmunication.

I put in a request on discord. Not sure I'll make it for next war though