Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can a new YouTuber establish himself in the Clash Community?

Neee a gd youtube channel like general tony

Trainee
    I have my channel since april 2016 and I am growing as fast as possible. Here in Brazil we have a lot of Youtubers, but still I can have my place. If you have a good quality and good news, your channel will grow either,
    Check out my channel

Banned
    Its going to be tough to gain a following as a th6.

Pro Member
    More than anything, the issue I have run into is time. It's very time consuming. If it were generating revenue I'm sure I'd prioritize my own more but work and family have been so busy, it just hasn't cracked the daily/weekly things to do recently. But I agree with some of the suggestions here, got to be different. Don't just do the same ol' "3 star attacks, update assessment, etc."

Clanconsultant.com
    Last edited by Guscleatus; May 1st, 2017 at 10:34 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeGamer234 View Post
    I've made a few videos which I think might be good for posting on YouTube by making my own YT channel. But I think that with so many established and master YTubers, I won't be able to survive, so I just wanted to ask that, do y'all think that a new YTuber can establish himself in the Clash Community now?
    There is a short window for a th11 youtuber to get in. After the update, some of the famous youtuber might come back
    TH11. Farming in legend the new spells. I have decided to ride the wave, manage my expectations, and take things positively. I try to find something postive or beautiful in any new thing and just embrace that. Life it too short

Been doing YouTube since August 2016 built the channel up to 9,000+ Subscribers. It is a battle to grow a channel and even have your video`s seen. Like upgrading Th level you keep grinding out defense upgrades walls etc etc. Slowly over time you get more views, you gain more subscribers. If YouTube was easy everyone would have 10,000`s subscribers or even millions. Upload video`s yourself would watch (just have fun with it) see what happens

I got a question while this is being discussed. Is there any honest youtubers out there? I've watched a handful of vids and most are the same. They always show this awesome 3 star attack which they make it super easy with meh explanation and never show their failures nor even mention them.

Is there a tuber that shows the wonderful 3 star attack and says "This attack took me 57 tries to pull it off! Let me highlight my glorious failures so we can all learn what not to do."? Or perhaps a tuber that records him/her actually trying to crack a base unedited? Watching them rage over failure could be a good laugh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenchafer View Post
    I got a question while this is being discussed. Is there any honest youtubers out there? I've watched a handful of vids and most are the same. They always show this awesome 3 star attack which they make it super easy with meh explanation and never show their failures nor even mention them.

Is there a tuber that shows the wonderful 3 star attack and says "This attack took me 57 tries to pull it off! Let me highlight my glorious failures so we can all learn what not to do."? Or perhaps a tuber that records him/her actually trying to crack a base unedited? Watching them rage over failure could be a good laugh.
    Hmmmm....maybe i should start a channel, i have plenty of material for that.

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeGamer234 View Post
    Thanks for the replies, everyone, well, I don't have any kinda flashy intro or any special effects, but I'll certainly try to make honest and helpful videos ☺. Thanks for the support y'all.
    I reiterate the comments made above, but will add my own. As a small Youtuber myself.. Do it for the fun of it man. Don't beat yourself up, and learn to love yourself and the content that you make. Listen to your fans and build on their needs.. It'll all happen organically

SWASHBUCKLERS 99: 266 W wins, 56 L , 17 T
    Leader: HeyItsMisterT (#82VVVU9YJ) | TH11 44/50/20 heroes | 1113 War Stars
    CLAN RECRUITMENT THREAD: http://tinyurl.com/j4a7x7c
    YOUTUBE: HeyItsMisterT
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKk...ldjWb6Qzt290qw

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicCharlie View Post
    Hmmmm....maybe i should start a channel, i have plenty of material for that.
    Imo, failure can teach someone just as well, if not better, than success. I know when irl when I get frustrated working on something and finally succeed, I always remember the wrong way of doing it before the right way. The frustration of the wrong way will make me remember the right way, if that makes sense.