Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 347

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers!

  1. #1
    Forum Veteran TheHumiliator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Listening to TěP, BMTH, BFMV, FOB, P!ATD, Eden etc etc
    Posts
    1,660

    Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers!

    Well I know there is this game in the clash of clans forum but I thought id make one here seeing no one else has. So basically, all you have to do is ask a stupid/ humorous question ( lightly related to HayDay ) and the person below answers and posts there own question.

    Example:

    Steve: How come the pigs don't die when you baconate them?
    Bob: Because they have layers of skin, and we use our magic to only take the bacon without killing them

    How do chickens lay eggs every 20 minutes?


    So you get it?

    Rules:
    No answering your own questions
    No rude/immature answers
    Only answer the question above you

    Ok I will start us off

    How come machines that get used a lot get faster?

    *Check Out Humi Points System in My Bio*
    News: I am back! Probably :P
    Clickbait Sig Removed... Now to think of a new One
    SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Don't ask me how that kitten got dressed up that way!
    Posts
    165
    Because they get used to being slaves... Why did Garfield Cats computer get a virus, crash, and then pack to leave?

  3. #3
    Forum Veteran TheHumiliator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Listening to TěP, BMTH, BFMV, FOB, P!ATD, Eden etc etc
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadotrouble View Post
    Because they get used to being slaves... Why did Garfield Cats computer get a virus, crash, and then pack to leave?

    please keep this related to hayday. but anyway, because he didn't want other computers to catch it

    how come horses don't suffocate when they put the feed bags over their mouths for an irregular amount of time?

    *Check Out Humi Points System in My Bio*
    News: I am back! Probably :P
    Clickbait Sig Removed... Now to think of a new One
    SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pooping rainbows wondering if your DE is worth enough to be stolen
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumiliator View Post
    please keep this related to hayday. but anyway, because he didn't want other computers to catch it

    how come horses don't suffocate when they put the feed bags over their mouths for an irregular amount of time?
    Because Yolo.
    Why do barrels like trains?(And why i don't care about Hayday? )

  5. #5
    Forum Veteran TheHumiliator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Listening to TěP, BMTH, BFMV, FOB, P!ATD, Eden etc etc
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonjun View Post
    Because Yolo.
    Why do barrels like trains?(And why i don't care about Hayday? )

    they like trains because you don't care about hayday

    why can Tom be ran over yet still live?

    *Check Out Humi Points System in My Bio*
    News: I am back! Probably :P
    Clickbait Sig Removed... Now to think of a new One
    SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  6. #6
    Senior Member Qpdaquiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the fog
    Posts
    381
    Because Tom consumes diamonds and diamonds are forever.

    Why don't the birds that fly around have heads? They're like flying eyeballs with a body

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cazzabee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    476
    Because the cats have eaten their heads ;-)

    Why do the cats not eat fish?
    GC/KIK: CAZZABEE3012
    Level 50 (Daily Player)
    THE SMILEY (give away/pay it forward) THREAD
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ward%29-Thread

  8. #8
    Centennial Club Mustkulta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzabee View Post
    Because the cats have eaten their heads ;-)

    Why do the cats not eat fish?

    Because they can not bait the hooks, no thumbs.


    Do fish ever drown?
    Let's be Hay Day friends
    Looking for active players, who stock stall and help friends.
    Challenges = unfriend
    Do not be greedy! I delete raiders!
    GC: Frozenkisses

  9. #9
    Senior Member VorAtreides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Snowy Mountains of Canada
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustkulta View Post
    Because they can not bait the hooks, no thumbs.


    Do fish ever drown?

    Yes, the lobsters lure them into their traps and hold them there feeding them extra water until they go belly up.

    Does Angus have a girlfriend and if so where is she?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by VorAtreides View Post
    Yes, the lobsters lure them into their traps and hold them there feeding them extra water until they go belly up.

    Does Angus have a girlfriend and if so where is she?

    He's dating the old broad, but seeing the skinny chick on the side.

    Why do the lobsters go bug-eyed when you swipe their tails?
    Daily Player
    Level: 54
    Achievements: 82/93

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •