Thread: Re : Fuel Termite : A new troop or can say Dark Goblins

Lightbulb Re : Fuel Termite : A new troop or can say Dark Goblins

I played COC and noticed that inferno tower and x-bow are most strongest defense unit. It fails the attacker to get 3-star in most cases.
    As they are charged by elixir and they have storage for that somewhere so i came to an idea that there should be a troop whose favourite target are X-Bow and Inferno Tower.
    > The Fuel Termite can eats the fuel of both inferno tower and X-Bow, and the fuel ate should be added to loot.
    > Fuel Termite should be like goblins in term of hit points and speed as from their minute help, attacker can gain lot of benefits
    > Housing space should be 6-8
    > Cost ~ 50-70 Dark Elixir
    > Their favourite target after Inferno & X-Bow can be resources unit as they are next version of goblins.

Fuel Termite would be perfect name for this troop.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by hemantmeena1990 View Post
    I played COC and noticed that inferno tower and x-bow are most strongest defense unit. It fails the attacker to get 3-star in most cases.
    As they are charged by elixir and they have storage for that somewhere so i came to an idea that there should be a troop whose favourite target are X-Bow and Inferno Tower.
    > The Fuel Termite can eats the fuel of both inferno tower and X-Bow, and the fuel ate should be added to loot.
    > Fuel Termite should be like goblins in term of hit points and speed as from their minute help, attacker can gain lot of benefits
    > Housing space should be 6-8
    > Cost ~ 50-70 Dark Elixir
    > Their favourite target after Inferno & X-Bow can be resources unit as they are next version of goblins.

Fuel Termite would be perfect name for this troop.
    Thank You
    That'll be very OP at th10 or 11, 3 starring a maxed th 10 isn't easy but not impossible. Maybe the troop can be available at th12 when there's a new defense but not right now it'll cause the game to be very unbalanced.

Hmm..

So does the troop tunnel directly to these defences, similar to the Lava Hound targetting Air Defences?

If so they would either need to come up for air therefore there ensuring that the Village being attacked have the opportunity to defened themselves before the Termite reaches their targets.

Lava Hounds are exposed to some degree and are attacked while directing their attention to the Air Defense.

However to me it sounds like your troops will have an advantage if they travel purely underground without being exposed at all.

Just some food for thought...

- dinner