Thread: Accessing clan details

Accessing clan details

Even though some clans do not share their war log publicly, lots of them still would like to use external apps which leverage war log data. Given their war log is private, they're unable to use some of the features unless they set their war log to be public.

Is it possible that clan leaders can generate a token with specific permissions which developers could use when accessing clan details via API to access protected resources, such as war logs?

I think this has been requested in the past, but man, would I ever love something like this. So many clans would benefit from this type of feature.

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    I think this is not high on the list of things to implement at SC... But could be nice...
    TH12/BH9. Heroes: 65/65/40/30 - 104 of 105 achievement stars. Clan leader, LV22.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.

Thumbs up on this one. Could enter a API field that has to contain the API code that can access this info even if the war log is private.

My clan made the decision to open the war log as we find the info more important.
    Member of the Black List clan. http://www.the-blacklist.ca.

The creation of a war token would be ideal. Accessible in clan war details menu (elder+ only maybe) both sides can get their infos.

Another idea would be to prevent the spying/make it useless. Then most clans would have the log opened up
    Werner der Champ German CoC Wiki Admin (Link)
    My Ideas:Matchmaking fix for Legends|Cat troop idea|Ultimate Clash Royale Tournament idea
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerderChamp View Post
    Are you again waiting till 100,000,000 total clicks on "Try again" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Yes. Please hurry up with the final 10,000 taps!

Great idea for sure. Same topic is opened already
    Check this thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ing-clan-token

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!