Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Eggs Contest - WINNERS! (Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by evertonjeff View Post

Thanks, was just happy I could be involved in something that got all four games and the whole forums interest, and don't be down on the golden eggs I honestly didn't think anyone would find the one in the wardens staff!!

Thanks mate I hope there are more in the future and that I can be involved again!!
    Hopefully me as well

Youtube channel|MY AMA|#SavetheForums|Signature shop|
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew00m View Post
    I'm a th11 in champs, if anyone has a cool car, hot girlfriend/wife, or any money there not using shoot me a pm.

Should have a list posted with the users egg counts next to the names submitted, maybe next time? I don't even know how many I had total, I'd have to cross them all out 1 by 1 and count lol

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by OBz View Post
    Should have a list posted with the users egg counts next to the names submitted, maybe next time? I don't even know how many I had total, I'd have to cross them all out 1 by 1 and count lol
    Not to sound too lazy, but it seems easier for each of you to do that for yourselves than for me to do that for hundreds and hundreds of you. But maybe if I can find a way to easily incorporate it without adding too much extra work, I'll do that next time.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    HI guys!

I'm working on getting the posts to show in the contest threads. Bear with me please. Might take a while. I have a dentist appointment today. But have faith...I AM working on it.

And no one is dumb, by the way! Love how much you all tried! Participation was awesome!
    Dentist RIP RainDragon
    We will miss you

Thank you DragonX101 for this cool Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Finally done! So sorry for the delay! I have gone over these and over them and I have your winners. (Hope my brain wasn't too mushy and there are no mistakes...but I am only dragon so please forgive me if there are any. They will be corrected)

Like I said before...no one found all 60 eggs. Some of you on the t-shirt list DID find the golden eggs too. But there had already been 5 winners so those didn't count as a win for you in that category.

I want to say that your answers were so enjoyable to go through. I giggled all along the way at some of your descriptions of places where the eggs were and comments to go along with them. I loved how people who didn't play a certain game described the characters and stuff they saw in that game. Was just so much fun for me!

I also would like to say that many of you added that your English is not that good and you hope you can be understood. I want you all to know that there isn't one of you that I couldn't understand and I think it's incredible of you to make the effort just to be a part of our community. Thank you!

And now for your winners:

Regular egg winners:
    (t-shirt and stickers)

Meruem1 - 58 eggs found
    Bodik001 - 57 eggs found
    KoKoLady - 57 eggs found
    L8Panther - 57 eggs found
    Liwa - 57 eggs found
    WillisZ - 57 eggs found
    whatajoke - 57 eggs found
    Royt - 57 eggs found
    On3French3dFry - 57 eggs found
    mmmaka3m - 56 eggs found

(There were a lot more people who found 56 eggs, but mmmaka3m was the first)

Golden egg winners:
    (2000 gems in the game of your choice) (300 diamonds for Hay Day)

kevs926
    StarlightGlimmer
    adi53
    Barsomisco
    Katlunazul

(Seanster999 will receive prize because I messed up)

Fantastic job you guys!
    I need the people that won the t-shirts and stickers to PRIVATE MESSAGE me with their name, shipping addresses and size for the shirt. (Remember the shirts run small, so order at least one size bigger)

I need the people who won gems to PRIVATE MESSAGE me with your in game info. Game of choice, in game name and player tag or ID#.

One last apology for taking so long with the results. I have really enjoyed this contest and want to repeat it again in the future. Maybe not even having to be Easter related. I have learned a lot with this one amd I think the next time it will go a bit more smoothly. I am working on new contests that will include all games together again. I really enjoy so many different group interacting like this. So keep your eyes open. The next one won't be too far away.

Thank you one last time to my amazing artist Evertonjeff! And another huge thank you to you, the Supercell Forum community for getting involved and making this fun!

See you soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonjeff View Post
    Congrats winners Enjoy your swag.

Hope everyone enjoyed the game and that you didn't pull too many hairs out
    This was a ton of fun to participate in. Thanks to you both for what I'm sure was a lot of work.
    UltimateHamm #29VQUCPQJ: TH11 lvl 222 gg 2b ee 2b hh 15.5 BK 50 AQ 50 GW 20
    There is strong. There is Army strong. Then there is ARMY MOM STRONG 🇺🇸❤️🎗
    In loving memory of my friend Mona 💕Cancer takes no prisoners

Congrats everyone especially mmmaka3m , you are really a forum veteran...

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateHamm View Post
    This was a ton of fun to participate in. Thanks to you both for what I'm sure was a lot of work.
    Thanks mate I am glad you enjoyed

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Congrats to all the winners.

This was a super, fantastic, awesome contest. Thank you so much for doing this.

{siggy by Lil Angel}