Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Eggs Contest - WINNERS! (Updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Seanster999 View Post
    Hey I private messaged you (Raindragon) per the instructions, but it seems my message has not yet been read and it's been a day already. So I was just wondering when the rewards were coming? Thanks
    Have patience my friend, your rewards will be sorted. Patience is a virtue young grasshopper

i was sailing my ship, suddenly my GPS tracker got jammed by Marika, now i'm sailing blindly
    will we get full list with results who participated in this contest?
    need a sigpic? click here

"the most effective defence is enemy idiocy"
    "good loots come to those who press next"

https://sakiborislam.com

Quote Originally Posted by sakiborislam View Post
    will we get full list with results who participated in this contest?
    It's up mate on the main thread where you put your answers

Quote Originally Posted by evertonjeff View Post
    Have patience my friend, your rewards will be sorted. Patience is a virtue young grasshopper
    ok thanks, just making sure. i kinda was hoping to get them in time for the heal spell chaos coming up soon on clash royale, but if not, no biggie. im not complaining about free 2000 gems lol

It was very good. One small complaint is that there were red eggs that looked like they had gold on them.

I feel really dumb I didn't even come close. Really good job whoever hid all of these.

Thanks to Ligi for the sig! Let the dragon consume you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    I'm sorry but if the opponent beats you then the 'No Skill' argument is like a runners up speech....nobody cares. The skill is winning...
    Forum titles [this is mostly for me
    ]: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=Forum+Titles

woah! Can't believe I won, and the first place at that

I thought my chances were so slim considering I posted my answer 1 or 2 days before the contest deadline.

thank you for the lovely contest, I enjoyed the egg hunt (my very first egg hunt ever )

Quote Originally Posted by Megatech10 View Post
    It was very good. One small complaint is that there were red eggs that looked like they had gold on them.
    The clue is on your post I have bolded and underlined it for you. They are red eggs, with a gold trim ergo not golden eggs. Thanks for entering and Good Luck next time

Quote Originally Posted by VardyParty39 View Post
    I feel really dumb I didn't even come close. Really good job whoever hid all of these.
    Thanks Mate

Quote Originally Posted by Meruem1 View Post
    woah! Can't believe I won, and the first place at that

I thought my chances were so slim considering I posted my answer 1 or 2 days before the contest deadline.

thank you for the lovely contest, I enjoyed the egg hunt (my very first egg hunt ever )
    Congrats, Enjoy your swag

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    Hi everyone!

I have gone through the list again..double checking the golden egg winners. Aside from the error with seanster (which will be honored as it was my fault not his), the rest of the list is correct and updated. The next winner on the list has been added. Congrats to katlunazul for getting the golden eggs!

There has been some discussion about banned people on the list. As long as it is a temporary ban only, then they are still eligible for prizes. So the list stands as it is.

Im so happy that you guys all enjoyed this contest! We had a blast doing it too! The next contest will be starting soon....so keep your eyes peeled!

To those of you waiting for your prizes....I wanted to be double sure that they were correct before turning in my list of winners. So they will be turned in now. But please note that the office is crazy busy with updates coming out and that takes priority over everything. Please have patience. You'll get your prizes.
    Last edited by Raindragon; April 27th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Oh haha I didn't really win? Well thanks for letting me still get a prize because I was so happy I'd won. That would have been the biggest bummer ever if i hadn't gotten anything after all.
    Last edited by Seanster999; April 27th, 2017 at 07:19 PM.
    Seanster999
    Clash of Clans: iGN Sean Flik/ max th 10, except: (lvl 9/10 walls; lvl 25 BK, lvl 29 AQ)/ lvl 138
    Boom Beach: iGN Sean Flik/ almost max HQ 17/ lvl 50
    Clash Royale: iGN Sean Flik/ lvl 11/ highest trophies: 4600