Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Eggs Contest - WINNERS! (Updated)

When's the next contest?

Millennial Club
    Hey rain, kevs926's forum account is banned I just checked his profile xD
    And seanster999 didn't specify the grand warden stick. He said inside the wizard's fireball. Isn't this a fault?

i know that I might be wrong but you checked everyone's. I just want to see if they actually found it
    Sorry if my reply sound rude or insulting| i didn't mean it just ask me to delete it if its insulting
    for help to counter hog click this ​, i will discuss about hog if you want in PM
    currently sitting on around 3900-4000, give me some good luck please

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit765789 View Post
    Hey rain, kevs926's forum account is banned I just checked his profile xD
    And seanster999 didn't specify the grand warden stick. He said inside the wizard's fireball. Isn't this a fault?

i know that I might be wrong but you checked everyone's. I just want to see if they actually found it
    yes...I was just alerted about kevs926. I will add the next person on the list as a winner.

And as far as seanster goes....it counts. The egg is inside the warden's gold part of his staff. Some people see that as a fireball.

Would really appreciate any questions or concerns about it taken to pm so we don't embarrass people though. Thank you.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Like I said before...no one found all 60 eggs.
    Ummmm
    I did?

Thanks for the competition. Although I didn't actually participate (figured I was too late) it was enjoyable seeing the answers for where the eggs were cleverly hidden
    Last edited by IcewolfBlizzard; April 25th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.

Millennial Club
    yes...I was just alerted about kevs926. I will add the next person on the list as a winner.

And as far as seanster goes....it counts. The egg is inside the warden's gold part of his staff. Some people see that as a fireball.

Would really appreciate any questions or concerns about it taken to pm so we don't embarrass people though. Thank you.
    Hmm that fireball and grandwarden part is fishy.
    there is an egg in the wizards fireball as well.
    The grand wardens staff is not a fireball, he would specify as staff. Idk it just look unfair for me.
    i guess we can just ask Sean if he actually think that the staff is a fireball.
    Sorry if my reply sound rude or insulting| i didn't mean it just ask me to delete it if its insulting
    for help to counter hog click this ​, i will discuss about hog if you want in PM
    currently sitting on around 3900-4000, give me some good luck please

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit765789 View Post
    Hmm that fireball and grandwarden part is fishy.
    there is an egg in the wizards fireball as well.
    The grand wardens staff is not a fireball, he would specify as staff. Idk it just look unfair for me.
    i guess we can just ask Sean if he actually think that the staff is a fireball.
    Alright....I have gone over it and I was wrong. I will make sure he receives gems as it was not his fault but mine. I'm sure you will keep going through and checking and if you find more of my mistakes....and you probably will....please pm me so that people aren't embarrassed or upset here publicly.

I will add the next golden egg winner to the list and they will receive gems.

Im looking into the banned people. It seems as though their bans are temporary so I think they are still eligible for prizes. Will let you know for sure soon.
    Last edited by Raindragon; April 25th, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Banned
    Alright....I have gone over it and I was wrong. I will make sure he receives gems as it was not his fault but mine. I'm sure you will keep going through and checking and if you find more of my mistakes....and you probably will....please pm me so that people aren't embarrassed or upset here publicly.

I will add the next golden egg winner to the list and they will receive gems.

Im looking into the banned people. It seems as though their bans are temporary so I think they are still eligible for prizes. Will let you know for sure soon.
    Are you going to add the next two golden egg winners to the list on the OP?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyMan99 View Post
    Are you going to add the next two golden egg winners to the list on the OP?
    Im still waiting for confirmation but I believe that temp bans are still eligible to win prizes. Only permanently banned people cannot win. And it just so happens that the next person on the list is on a temp ban as well. Trying to come to a decision about this and will let you all know as soon as possible. Please have patience.

Banned
    Im still waiting for confirmation but I believe that temp bans are still eligible to win prizes. Only permanently banned people cannot win. And it just so happens that the next person on the list is on a temp ban as well. Trying to come to a decision about this and will let you all know as soon as possible. Please have patience.
    Thanks for the quick Reply. When/What will the next Contest be that is like this one? Can you give us any hints?

HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONSSSS! OMGGGG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! WOOOH congrats other winners and thanks SC and raindragon for that deep effort. I hope u did not get hairloss on searching every answers on every details x'D thanks supercell and other moderators! I love this! And to all who poste games im pretty sure u will win again next events with cooler prizes! Do not give up! GBU ALL !

Barsomisco u won again HAHAHA 3k gems for 2 months huh ahahah congrats!!