Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When should I Upgrade to TH 8

New Guy
    Frankly, TH7 maxing is not as important as TH8 maxing imo...however, if lab goes idle, I'd move on up, lab at TH8 takes a while, so if you max th7 lab, I'd hop on up. Also frankly, would not be too concerned about dark troops in lab at th7.

Banned
    Th8 is one the level I always skip, too much time wasted there with not much gain.

Banned
    Everything you do before th9 is worth nothing when you finally reach th9. Max offense and move on

Read:
    https://clashguideswithdusk.wordpres.../27/th7-guide/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SinOfDusk View Post
    Everything you do before th9 is worth nothing when you finally reach th9. Max offense and move on

Read:
    https://clashguideswithdusk.wordpres.../27/th7-guide/
    Do you even need to stop at th9? As long as you're keeping barch and camps up to level and spare builders busy, can you just go straight to th11 and start working on everything there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by str8grizzly View Post
    Do you even need to stop at th9? As long as you're keeping barch and camps up to level and spare builders busy, can you just go straight to th11 and start working on everything there?
    Yup, you actually don't need to stop at all. With the law of diminishing returns, hero levels quickly become obsolete when you gain the warden and only useful when you maxed gw.

I just like to set arbitrary points at th9 and th10 to stop and do collectors + barracks while working on heroes. Defenses are definitely neglected as they serve no purpose at all except for beautiful decorations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SinOfDusk View Post
    Yup, you actually don't need to stop at all. With the law of diminishing returns, hero levels quickly become obsolete when you gain the warden and only useful when you maxed gw.

I just like to set arbitrary points at th9 and th10 to stop and do collectors + barracks while working on heroes. Defenses are definitely neglected as they serve no purpose at all except for beautiful decorations
    Except for the whole war thing where someone has to defend to win. And keeping you out of engineering wars. Oh and protecting loot in lower leagues. I can go for days without being attacked in crystal as long as i keep my collectors empty. Even stronger armys will press next looking for easier prey. But yeah, keep buying flags instead of defenses.

thanks for the feed back

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicCharlie View Post
    Except for the whole war thing where someone has to defend to win. And keeping you out of engineering wars. Oh and protecting loot in lower leagues. I can go for days without being attacked in crystal as long as i keep my collectors empty. Even stronger armys will press next looking for easier prey. But yeah, keep buying flags instead of defenses.
    This is a resources gathering game where attacking is rewarded, not defending. As long as you get a shield, it doesnt matter. The only place where defense matters is in Boom Beach because of statues, vp manipulation, stronger resources generators and defenses actually holding off attacks.

All of this is related to farming of course. If you want to defend in wars, you better get to TH10. Vs experienced war members, TH9 and below can't really expect to defend at all. That's how bad defenses are on this game, that they mostly work vs very bad attackers.

so I shouldn't spend to much more time at TH7.

Quote Originally Posted by PeperPower101 View Post
    so I shouldn't spend to much more time at TH7.
    IT depends on your goals and what you want.