Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your highest LOSING streak?

1; like JFS, we have a group of people who are decent attackers and get along really well which is what makes the game enjoyable...
    Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    If it was created as a stand alone app to download, I suspect players would have been removing it from their devices at almost the same clip that it was being installed. By tying it to the already heavily invested players' main village- this gives it legs, staying power that it might not have otherwise enjoyed.

Hmmm:

Fam Clan: 4
    Elite Clan A: 2
    Elite Clan B: 1
    Elite Clan C: 3
    Forum Clan: 3

Though the new version of the MM has been pretty kind to my family clan. You can see from my other post https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-with-a-bonus that we are currently experiencing 1 at a time now. A little farther down it looked like a coral snake win loss win loss win loss win loss.....
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; April 21st, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
    DeathStorm-9.25|15/18|1825*|FireStorm-9.25|15/17|1796*|SuperStorm-8.25|10/13|1701*
    DragonStorm-9m|3/2|1073*|PerfectStorm-8.25|4/4|1069*|BarkStorm-10.1|16/18/5|1046*

For my friend and family clan it is 7. We were on a 4 game losing streak as a level 2 clan before I joined in December 2015. Due to the lack of participation and poor attacks the clan had stopped warring for a few months. We started warring again in Feb of 2016 and promptly lost 3 more in a row. We had really bad attackers like a rushed defensively solid TH11 who couldn't 3 star a Th9. I took over war organizer duty, researched about wars and figured out roster engineering was the way to go. I created 3 Th5s and used them to replace some of the bad attackers and rotated war participation. Today we are a level 10 clan winning 80% of our wars and is currently on a 20 game winning streak.

near the map legend right by the seadragon
    In the current war log 4 losses in a row. Back when we were trying to hit level5 we had a longer losing streak because we jumped from 15 man wars to 40 man wars because there was more clan xp in the large loss than in the small win.

Longest win streak during the last 50 wars is 3, and currently 20-30-0 in the last 50 wars.
    TH11, BK/AQ/GW 40/40/20
    Leader of kregs

I am way too old to be chatting to those little kids on global chat.

near the map legend right by the seadragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chang405 View Post
    For my friend and family clan it is 7. We were on a 4 game losing streak as a level 2 clan before I joined in December 2015. Due to the lack of participation and poor attacks the clan had stopped warring for a few months. We started warring again in Feb of 2016 and promptly lost 3 more in a row. We had really bad attackers like a rushed defensively solid TH11 who couldn't 3 star a Th9. I took over war organizer duty, researched about wars and figured out roster engineering was the way to go. I created 3 Th5s and used them to replace some of the bad attackers and rotated war participation. Today we are a level 10 clan winning 80% of our wars and is currently on a 20 game winning streak.
    Nice adaptation Chang. My clans adaptation is that most of the long term players have over 1000 war stars and realized that we are level 10 and goal is really to max our bases. Result all the high th are opted out and we are now basically running low hero th9 and below bases. we will see if that improves the winning percentage, but if it doesnt oh well. The long term members are out of war anyway.
    Last edited by Chusker; April 21st, 2017 at 10:13 PM.
    TH11, BK/AQ/GW 40/40/20
    Leader of kregs

I am way too old to be chatting to those little kids on global chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chusker View Post
    Nice adaptation Chang. My clans adaptation is that most of the long term players have over 1000 war stars and realized that we are level 10 and goal is really to max our bases. Result all the high th are opted out and we are now basically running low hero th9 and below bases. we will see if that improves the winning percentage, but if it doesnt oh well. The long term members are out of war anyway.
    Thanks! It really was adapt or quit. My experience is that when you war at th9 and below its easier to win individual matches (most clans and players are mediocre) but harder to get long streaks because inevitably you will be matched with a Th10 (either because of an inherent mismatch or engineered bases) and you are basically going to be 100%ed when that happens. With our current win streak we run 2 Th10s up top and we haven't been matched to a Th11 since our last loss (knock on wood) but even if we do its much harder for a 11 to 3 star a 10 compared to a 10 3 starring a 9.

Fresh Spawn
    Our highest losing streak is 5.
    Well we are just starting our clan tho.

Ummm... no i don't know!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    A Sig Shop like never before!
    Proud member of JadeLynx

Lost 9 in a row back in late 2015. Tough times , but fortunately we recovered. Never easy going through a losing streak like that.
    Thats when I joined the forum, to ask for help, and to learn from others.
    Last edited by Skrags; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:19 AM.

4, last October immediately after the last update. It probably looked as if we were either massively engineered or modding. Nope--just a couple of unfavorable matchups, a couple of upper-level no-shows, and one memorable last-second logjam when a teammate kyped my target because he figured we were losing anyway and wanted the loot, such as it was. I totally would've cleared that base! Or at least you can't prove otherwise.

But the biggest factor was a whole lot of poor attacking. Just brick after brick on bases we ordinarily would clear easily, and some heartbreaker close fails on big bases. In my experience it almost always comes down to that.
    Last edited by posthoc; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:34 PM.