Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Chinese computer attacks ???

That's completely normal i do this all the time too, testing if i have enough GBE for the raid
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinepixie View Post
    nope... a gem sale is forever lost in the town of Nopesville, country of uhno, State of awheckno, and the country of Whywouldthedothat.

To be clear, these are not airplane mode attacks being discussed are they? I get attacks from time to time with no barrage and no troops launched that look like airplane mode attacks, but when I try attacking in airplane mode the game detects the dropped connection after about 15 seconds. Just curious.
    Last edited by CaptNasty; April 21st, 2017 at 03:07 PM.
    Capt Nasty | XL 65 | General 2 | TH 34,14,14| TD 28 | PSC 74 | GBE 42,17,17 | BH 28 | DBD 37
    Task Force - Chunky Panda (#YRLCLG)

10 stupid lane, occupied village, archipelago, Boom beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    I've had times when using warriors where I do my whole approach using GBE without deploying troops just to see if I'll have enough GBE for the attack.
    If I think I'm close to my limit on gbe for a base I will do this once usually but I have been known to do it 2 or 3 times if I'm trying to spread my smokes more to save gbe for an extra shock or critter crate

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    I think we have ascertained that many players, irrespective of nationality and whether they are robots or not, launch GBE attacks only to then retreat for a variety of reasons.

I'm with rowman - sometimes when my barrages don't work out I do the same thing.

And while many may accuse me of being robotic I can assure you that I am not Chinese.

Closed.
    Last edited by Batkunin; April 21st, 2017 at 03:33 PM.

HQ22 PSC MP74% GBE MP42% G17% G17% G17% G17% TD MP32% G13% TH MP35% G14%

Durruti Column #88L8RQLL - TF 5 - Currently Full - Highest LB Position 59 - Recruitment Thread - Beach Defender

New To Boom Beach And Can't Progress? - High Level Gameplay With Hajen - In-Game Names - Main Forum Rules