Thread: Common issues

Common issues

Dear Boom Beach Developers,
    I know you have been very responsive to fix this game but, there exists some issue which I want to point out.

1. Last time I saw that mortar destroyed my Zookas out of it's range.[ I have the video proof ]

2. (Sometimes) All of the troops are getting freezed for small number of seconds, when using Everspark Universal Remote. [ I've the video proof]

3. Sometimes replays are just messed up, they don't show what actually the player did, instead it creates an auto reply by itself and either it shows that We didn't won even we get the rewards or either it shows that all of the troops died or something​ other.

4. The most annoying and worst bug in the game is, Phone starts to get heatup to a level that I can't hold it in my hands after 2minutes I launch the game, and it's happening after the heroes update.
    P.S
    I've tried on a different Mobile phone but same results. [ Kindly fix this performance issue asap]

5. Issue is sometimes the medkit isn't healing troops, Even after you fixed it.

6. Issue is sometimes specifically everspark don't listen to flare, she just keeps on wondering on it's own and eventually​ gets killed.

7. Issue is when you fixed the mechanics of MG, zooka can't even stand Infront of MG, ok it's fine but Zooka can't even stand Infront of MG even having Medkit over them this isn't fine kindly make enough balance that zookas can takeout MG's with medkits over them if not than what's the benefit of medkit.

8. Issue is when using universal remote all of the Defensive building don't change their target, specially Rocket Lunchers don't change Target, if they start firing missile to the troops they don't change their target unless they fire all the missile to the troops.

I live in Human World where I have People's and Other Things to observe.
    I had faced Issues #2 and #3, they have been Reported many times before.
    I have 3 Accounts.
    *Level 45:- Statues: 1GBE MP(20%),1GBE GD(17%), 1 PSC MP(48%), 1 TD MP(27%), 1 TH MP(23%), 1 BH MP(26%) and 1 BD MP(23%).
    *Level 35:- Statues: 1GBE MP(39%), 3 GBE GD(13%+11%+15%), 1 TD MP(27%) and 1 TD GD(13%)
    *Level 24:- Statues: 2 GBE GD(10%+12%),1 GBE idol(6%), 1 TD GD(11%) and 1 TH GD(10%)

Why they don't fix it ?

I live in Human World where I have People's and Other Things to observe.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatimamubeenfm View Post
    Why they don't fix it ?
    Don't know, maybe they are Working on it.
    I am facing far more Bigger Problem than you, I cannot Open/Start/Login to my Account or Game.
    Take a look at this thread
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...NLOADG-CONTENT
    I have 3 Accounts.
    *Level 45:- Statues: 1GBE MP(20%),1GBE GD(17%), 1 PSC MP(48%), 1 TD MP(27%), 1 TH MP(23%), 1 BH MP(26%) and 1 BD MP(23%).
    *Level 35:- Statues: 1GBE MP(39%), 3 GBE GD(13%+11%+15%), 1 TD MP(27%) and 1 TD GD(13%)
    *Level 24:- Statues: 2 GBE GD(10%+12%),1 GBE idol(6%), 1 TD GD(11%) and 1 TH GD(10%)