Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 12 and 13 are they that bad???

Level 12 and 13 are they that bad???

I am level 9 to level 11 in cards. I am at 4.1k trophies. I am battling level 12 and 13's. Are you guys seriously that bad at winning that you come and battle me and sob after winning? Are you guys that bad??? If you guys think that your OP over level RG and EB level 12/13 make you pro. Then Go play BARBIE!!!
    Last edited by Solo69; April 21st, 2017 at 10:02 AM.

Pro Member
    i just battled with lvl 12 player who had max every thing in 3850 trophy range
    my lvl is 10 and i have 2/5/7/11 lvl cards fortunately i won.
    they are less skilled players.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo69 View Post
    I am level 9 to level 11 in cards. I am at 4.1k trophies. I am battling level 12 and 13's. Are you guys seriously that bad at winning that you come and battle me and sob after winning? Are you guys that bad??? If you guys think that your OP over level RG and EB level 12/13 make you pro. Then Go play BARBIE!!!
    my 2nd account already face lvl 11 ebarb and RG at 2800 range, what do u expect at 4100?

This wouldn't be another thread to add to the copious amounts on the forums to do with issues of "overlevelling" and emotes would it.

If you don't like the emotes there is a mute button.
    If you prefer a fair fight then perhaps challenges are a better game mode for you.
    RETIRED

Centennial Club
    I personally don't know why you are complaining, this game and its skill cap is relatively small and most wins are losses determined by the deck you matchup against then how the player actually plays the game. This becomes more evident the higher trophies you go when people will make less and less mistakes and it' is at that point troops levels starts to become the major determining factor of who wins. You say you're a level 9 at 4100 which while possible I can only assume you not only run something meta like hog cycle or zap bait but you also play a lot of games considering your going to lose a lot as well. If you cant push any further just accept it and don't complain because your just like any other player who is stuck in a trophy range you will get out of it over time when you get better card levels.

Did you know if you make your location without spaces it'll go outside the box? Watch...wwwwwwwwwwww
    Level 12 and 13 are they that bad???

someone just lost to a level 12/13
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

are you kidding me, i m at 4.5 and i never faced a lvl13, and you are saying you are constantly facing them...

FIRST Bold: Overlevelver complaining about overleving.

Second bold: What?

Credits to Kyle for avatar/Bmile for Sigpic
    Avid Clash Royale and Clans player.
    Meta: Weird PayFecta 3.0 ID, Bandit, NW.
    CR MAIN: P2W |CR LITTLE, less P2W |​CoC, F2W TH9.

Banned
    Battling lv12 and lv13... LOL. being at 4300 range i ran into level 12 ONCE this month and his card levels were of what level 11 would have. Kids and their exaggeration.

looks like this level 9 just got triggered
    Come find my youtube channel Gaming With NewDawn for awesome Clash Royale Content!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChQ...mrImZqT1KMRUkQ If you could subscribe and watch my videos that would be cool. PB: 3755 Level: 10 Card Levels: 10/6-7/3-4/1