Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fight Fire with FIre

Fight Fire with FIre

My clan is fed up with losing to these so called engineered clans, we have faced so many clans with multiple defenseless base of TH9, 10 & 11 with maxed out offense in their corresponding th level. Sure we'll be able to 3 stars these bastards, but of course they'll gain more stars due to their offense.

So, those who are pro-engineering their clan. How and where do we start? besides starting a secondary account, what are the steps on doing a proper engineered village? Is it different from a rushed base?

A pointers or guide to doing this would be appreciated. I just want to make sure we do this correctly and not waste our time. Thanks!

Numersous guides online. Try searching. However my recommendation is each one pick one war army. Probably dragons 1st. Build barch for farming. Defenses build walls and traps only. Keep rushing till th9 to start.
    With dragons there is no need to build dark barracks or build barracks above that. Spells only light, heal, rage. If i think of more i will edit it.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Lol I don't think calling the engineers an illegitimate child will win many friends here. But it was suprising and funny when I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    Numersous guides online. Try searching. However my recommendation is each one pick one war army. Probably dragons 1st. Build barch for farming. Defenses build walls and traps only. Keep rushing till th9 to start.
    With dragons there is no need to build dark barracks or build barracks above that. Spells only light, heal, rage. If i think of more i will edit it.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I do look into some guides online but I wan't to make sure to cover all bases and like I said not waste my clan mates time in doing this. By my count there will be six of us willing to do this, the girls in the clan are not interested hehe. Anyway, would it be better if half of us will engineer air (i.e.Dragon, LaLoons)and the other half concentrate on ground (i.e. mass Bowlers)?

Quote Originally Posted by Krastor View Post
    Lol I don't think calling the engineers an illegitimate child will win many friends here. But it was suprising and funny when I read it.
    Hehe sorry, no offense to them but it was just frustrating last night. Oh also we are so (expletive) frustrated that the six of us will be gemming the (expletive) out of this thing hehe

Consider waiting until the update is out, who knows whats coming.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    48-2 last 50 wars as of 3/2017, whole record 362-79-8, best streak ended 3/7/17 at 29 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    It did cross my mind. I should bring it that up to my peeps, other than time I don't want to waste - I don't want us to waste money too hehe

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post

Good idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadelicious View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I do look into some guides online but I wan't to make sure to cover all bases and like I said not waste my clan mates time in doing this. By my count there will be six of us willing to do this, the girls in the clan are not interested hehe. Anyway, would it be better if half of us will engineer air (i.e.Dragon, LaLoons)and the other half concentrate on ground (i.e. mass Bowlers)?
    Yes, half ground half Air is a good idea,

it is depend on what you want to achieve, usually people do engineered to achieve

1. Better chance of winning
    2. Covering other member lack of skill
    3. Long winstreak

I think basically Engineered clan divided by

1. 1 Anchor heavyweight, and a lot of low weight bases
    2. More normal bases including .5, and having 1-3 defenseless or extreme Minimax
    3. Manicured offense and Defense bases across the board like #6aymartian, and i think this one is more difficult to manage together but it will endure better against MM algorithm Change

With current TH9 Offense overpowered, I think Engineered bases to be effective must be able to 3* a mid TH10 as minimum, if it not, it will not so helpful

Forum Veteran
    Before you cave in and start engineering, shouldn't you bother trying to figure out why you're matching engineered clans constantly? To be honest, it's probably easier for most clans to completely balance out than it is to engineer so well that you're more successful than you would have been as a balanced clan.

Check out this thread:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...gineered-Clans
    Last edited by MossackFonseca; 5 Days Ago at 03:37 AM.