Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance Inbound: Server Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Riderdeath View Post
    It's been Nearly 12 hrs Past since the News of the Second Update has been Released, now it's Showing 'DOWNLOADING CONTENT' still now.
    Don't know what to do.
    Is the 'Maintenance Break' still On or 'is it a Bug'?
    Anyone else having same problem?
    Me, I have been fighting a RB war for a while and I know all of the ones contested are taken by now. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and it still says "DOWNLOADING CONTENT", then the bar slowly gets to the letter E in CONTENT, then it disconnects. This is the same behavior as before I reinstalled... Oh well, I guess Ill play clash for now...😳
    edit: I thought it could also be my connection, but it still does the same no matter if I'm wifi, 4G, 3G, etc.

Edit #2: still not working for me... 😭
    Last edited by LordDeath; April 21st, 2017 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Still broken for me

I live in Human World where I have People's and Other Things to observe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Me, I have been fighting a RB war for a while and I know all of the ones contested are taken by now. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and it still says "DOWNLOADING CONTENT", then the bar slowly gets to the letter E in CONTENT, then it disconnects. This is the same behavior as before I reinstalled... Oh well, I guess Ill play clash for now...
    edit: I thought it could also be my connection, but it still does the same no matter if I'm wifi, 4G, 3G, etc.

Edit #2: still not working for me... 
    So, it's not only me Facing this problem, many others are also Facing this problem. Whenever One 'Bug' gets fixed another 'Bug' crepts in. Whats going on?
    Please look into this issue and fix this soon 'Boom Beach Development Team'.
    Here's my Screenshot.
    Screenshot_2017-04-21-08-17-13.png
    Anyone else Facing same Problem? Please post here so that the 'Development Team' can get an idea that many Players are Facing this problem.
    Thanks.
    I have 3 Accounts.
    *Level 45:- Statues: 1GBE MP(20%),1GBE GD(17%), 1 PSC MP(48%), 1 TD MP(27%), 1 TH MP(23%), 1 BH MP(26%) and 1 BD MP(23%).
    *Level 35:- Statues: 1GBE MP(39%), 3 GBE GD(13%+11%+15%), 1 TD MP(27%) and 1 TD GD(13%)
    *Level 24:- Statues: 2 GBE GD(10%+12%),1 GBE idol(6%), 1 TD GD(11%) and 1 TH GD(10%)

I think its a conspiracy against people with the word "death" in their names....j/k but seriously, it still won't load

I think its a conspiracy against people with the word "death" in their names....j/k but seriously, it still won't load
    Don't know but my Account Use name is Different and does not have 'death'.
    I just Contacted the 'SUPERCELL' Support team. Waiting for the Response.
    I think the more peoples Contacts them Using the 'SUPPORT' the More 'Seriously' they will take the Problem and will take Quick Actions.
    Contact using the 'Contact form' and let them know that how many Peoples are actually facing the issue. Go ahead, click the link here https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/bo...1&s=hot-topics
    fill the Contact form and Let them know, let them make to take the Issue 'Seriously'.
    Please, don't Hesitate to Contact,
    Because the 'More the Number of Reports more the Pressure', and More the Chances of the issue being looked upon and fixed'.
    I have 3 Accounts.
    *Level 45:- Statues: 1GBE MP(20%),1GBE GD(17%), 1 PSC MP(48%), 1 TD MP(27%), 1 TH MP(23%), 1 BH MP(26%) and 1 BD MP(23%).
    *Level 35:- Statues: 1GBE MP(39%), 3 GBE GD(13%+11%+15%), 1 TD MP(27%) and 1 TD GD(13%)
    *Level 24:- Statues: 2 GBE GD(10%+12%),1 GBE idol(6%), 1 TD GD(11%) and 1 TH GD(10%)

Unhappy REPLY from SUPERCELL SUPPORT TEAM

I got the Reply from SUPERCELL, Here is the Mail they send me.

Hello Commander,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching us.
    >
    > I'm so sorry to hear that you were facing some issue while loading your
    > game. This might have happened due to a temporary server or connection
    > issue.
    >
    > In this case, please try:
    >
    > 1) Force-closing the app for three to four time and try loading the base.
    > 2) Try logging in after some time.
    >
    > I hope this helps. In case you need any further assistance regarding this,
    > please feel free to contact us again. I'll be more than happy to help.
    >
    > Over and out.
    > Lukose M

Well Unfortunately The two Methods that were Suggested didn't work for me.
    I tried to 'Force stop' the 'Boom Beach' Game, then tried to Login hut it did not work, still got struck on 'DOWNLOADING CONTENT' screen and 'Connection fails' after a while.
    As of Trying again Later I have tried more than 30 times with Different methods, but none worked.
    I checked that all Other Apps and Network are Working fine but the 'Network Connection' still fails after 'DOWNLOADING CONTENT', it's Definitely 'Server' side Problem/Bug
    This problem needs serious attention and should be fixed as soon as possible.

I again replied them that the Methods suggested didn't work, hoping to Transfer the Message to the 'Boom Beach Development Team' or Maybe to get a 'Working Solution' to this Problem this time.
    I have 3 Accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Riderdeath View Post
    I got the Reply from SUPERCELL, Here is the Mail they send me.

Hello Commander,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching us.
    >
    > I'm so sorry to hear that you were facing some issue while loading your
    > game. This might have happened due to a temporary server or connection
    > issue.
    >
    > In this case, please try:
    >
    > 1) Force-closing the app for three to four time and try loading the base.
    > 2) Try logging in after some time.
    >
    > I hope this helps. In case you need any further assistance regarding this,
    > please feel free to contact us again. I'll be more than happy to help.
    >
    > Over and out.
    > Lukose M

Well Unfortunately The two Methods that were Suggested didn't work for me.
    I tried to 'Force stop' the 'Boom Beach' Game, then tried to Login hut it did not work, still got struck on 'DOWNLOADING CONTENT' screen and 'Connection fails' after a while.
    As of Trying again Later I have tried more than 30 times with Different methods, but none worked.
    I checked that all Other Apps and Network are Working fine but the 'Network Connection' still fails after 'DOWNLOADING CONTENT', it's Definitely 'Server' side Problem/Bug
    This problem needs serious attention and should be fixed as soon as possible.

I again replied them that the Methods suggested didn't work, hoping to Transfer the Message to the 'Boom Beach Development Team' or Maybe to get a 'Working Solution' to this Problem this time.
    Have you tried clearing the BB cache? If not, think it is worth a try, some (but not all) in the past reported that cache clearing resolved this issue.

For Android 6.0: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-c...0-marshmallow/

For iOS: http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iph...cache-3609079/
    Boom! Chunky Panda [#YRLCLG] 10-Man Task Force
    Clash! ​Chunky Panda #2
    [#GYV9PGOJ]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Have you tried clearing the BB cache? If not, think it is worth a try, some (but not all) in the past reported that cache clearing resolved this issue.

For Android 6.0: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-c...0-marshmallow/

For iOS: http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iph...cache-3609079/
    Thanks for your Reply.
    Yes, I have tried Clearing Data and Cache many times but it didn't work. Still struck on 'DOWNLOADING CONTENT' screen after it loads a while and then 'Connection Fails'.
    I tried all of the Following Methods :
    1> Multiple times try to access my Main account(lvl45), Middle account(lvl35) and Mini account(lvl24).
    2> Tried using different Networks 3G, 4G and WiFi.
    3> Tried using different Network carriers.
    4> Tried Logging/Open Game from Two(2) Different devices(Android) many times.
    5> Tried Clearing 'Cache Data' and 'Data' many times.
    6> Tried 'Unistalling ' and 'Reinstalling' in both Devices and Downloading from 'Play Store'.
    7> Tried 'Google Play sign in' after and before Uninstalling.
    8>Tried 'Network Connection' Check is fine. No problem with Network.
    9> All other Apps are working fine and both Devices are working fine too.
    This problem has been reported by few Forumers also.
    Don't know what's Causing it and Is there any Solution yet.
    But Definitely it's a 'Server Problem/Bug' as it Occurred just after the Second 'Maintenance Break' on '20th April 2017' after the first 'Maintenance Break' on same day.
    Please Suggest if you have any other Idea /Solution I will try them too, just want the Game to Load Up and Work as Usual even there are 'Huge lot of Less significant bugs'.
    I am really tired of this Problem/Bug and Sticking to this 'Forum' More than 10hrs and this Broken Thread Maker and my device, it's heated up now and Charge running out.

Thanks, will be waiting for your next Reply.
    Last edited by Riderdeath; April 21st, 2017 at 02:45 PM. Reason: typo
    I have 3 Accounts.

I finally got back in, the solution in my case was to connect to the strongest wifi I could find, and then open the game. I guess the game times out like it does when you try to read the notes during a maintenance break before the download completes.

I finally got back in, the solution in my case was to connect to the strongest wifi I could find, and then open the game. I guess the game times out like it does when you try to read the notes during a maintenance break before the download completes.
    I tried with WiFi, by Enabling Hotspot in One Device and Connecting to Hotspot using WiFi on Another Device, the Signal Strength was Full(Strongest) and was Connecting to Network Nicely, but When Tried to Login/Open Boom Beach same Problem happened again it was 'DOWNLOADING CONTENT' before it was Completed the 'Network Connection Failed', and the Dialog popped up saying "You have lost connection with the server. Please check your internet connection and try again."
    So it timed out before the Download was Complete and same think kept on Happening.
    It did not solve my Problem.
    Maybe the Time Out time should be 'Increased' then it will download data Completely before it's Time Out.

Now, here is the Second Reply I got from SUPERCELL HELP and
    SUPPORT.
    Thus is the Reply I got from them after I Contacted them the Second time Regarding the Problem.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Hello Commander,

Thanks for contacting us and playing Boom Beach.

Commander, We really understand what you are telling us, we have received many reports from players regarding the same.

As a player myself even I faced the same. We have already informed our game Development team regarding this and we are trying to resolve this regard as soon as we possibly can.

Rest assured that very soon this is gonna get rectified in the game, we would not keep any unwanted glitches in the game that would hamper with the gameplay and gaming experience of players such as you.

On the other hand, If you have any other questions, comments or concerns regarding the game or if you have anything else I can assist you with please feel free to contact us anytime.

A wise Zooka once said, "Sail like a Captain, Play like a Pirate."

Have a great day, Commander.
    Best Regards,
    Lionel R.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I Requested this Message to Transfer and Report to the Problem to 'Boom Beach' Development Team and it appears from this Reply that they are taking this problem Seriously Now. Hope it will be Solved soon.
    #I came with the Reason What is Causing the Problem.
    Reason: When we are Trying to Login/Open the Boom Beach Game/App, it is Trying to Download the Data that is being Pushed by the SERVERS to the CLIENT after the First and Second Maintenance Break on 20th April 2017(20/04/2017), and the Data is Huge Which is Not being able to Successfully DOWNLOAD in the Time Limit provided the 'Time Out' Time after which the Game Automatically Looses 'Network Connection' During Loading(30secs) this is done So that the Player Don't have to wait for Time while Loading and if Connection fails the Player Can try again. Now this is the main Problem, so again when the Player tries to Login/Open the Game it again tries to DOWNLOAD all the Data from Start and before it Completely Downloads all the Data the Connection Times out(Disconnects Automatically from server).
    *Solution: 1) There are Not many known Solutions right now but it is Reported by some Players that Trying to Connect Using a Very Very Strong(STRONGEST) WiFi Network Can Solve the Problem.
    By Enabling 'Hotspot' on a Device with 4G or Better Network and Connecting to it Using 'WiFi' on another Device is likely to Solve the Problem.
    2) As Many Players are also Facing the Problem and the Above Mentioned may not be Working or Possible for them as is in my Case. So
    SUPERCELL can Increase the 'Server Time Out Time(After which Game Automatically Disconnects from Server)' to 2min(120 seconds) or 3 min(180 seconds) will Solve the Problem by Doing a Maintenance Break or Releasing it in the Next Update.
    3) SUPERCELL Can also Make the Game/App so that it Downloads Data after a SERVER side Data is pushed to CLIENT where it Stopped Earlier and Resume from there when we try to Login/Open 'Boom Beach' again, this will Download the Data Completely and the Base would Load Up.
    Last edited by Riderdeath; April 22nd, 2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: add Reply
    I have 3 Accounts.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi there, I took my time to join this forum and create this thread because no other site could help me fix my boom beach problem, the point is , lately, each time I try to load my boom beach ,it loads the page and says downloading content then I wait for it to load but as soon as it gets close to the end of loading it, it says *connection lost* reloads it again and say the same thing again, (downloading content) please help me because my base is becoming a dead base ... I can feel it :-(

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast