Thread: How i started clash...

Red face How i started clash...

-Somewhere in June,2014 = Intro to the game.

It's that part of the year where everyone goes to school after their summer vacations. I go to school and find this guy Sudeep(Name changed), Talking about clash Non-Stop! I went and asked him about the game and why is he creating all the hype in the game. His reply - " I'm very stupidly addicted to it, There is no stop to it ". We then chatted about the other things that happened during the vacations and yet again he started about clash. Now, Quite raging, I left the place telling to myself, - LOL, What's happened to this school, everyone's into clash.

The next day, He pestered me to join clash. I said i will.

-July, 2014 = Joining the game.

Ok, let me get this straight... I murmured to myself. I hit the playstore, Searched an downloaded clash... Started to play. Little did I know, I'll be addicted to that stupid game as i said

-October, 2014 = Beginning of things.

This month was my birthday I was getting my one and only Samsung s3 neo. I got it and then i realised i have to start over again. But it was easy cuz, From July to Oct My advancement > A rushed TH3. I wasn't a very regular, addicted player back then. So i downloaded it again... And started over again. Still i didn't know you could backup with your google account. But I was starting to get addicted to the game and started playing it on a daily basis.

-January 2015 = Dilemma

My Mom's phone had broken down so i had to give my S3 to her temporarily. I was using a Tab for the time being. I played clash of course. I created a mini account for a TH3. For fun. Seriously. And backed-up that account to google and Little did i know that account will be my main Account later. Close to the end of Jan, my friend had created Royal Barbarian. A clan only for members of our school. It was a small yet successful clan.

-February, 2015 = New clan, First Major Step.

We had fights in school and we had to break up the clan. We had nowhere to go and we all was about to split up when I created SWAG ARMY. Literally the clan was so small and we took about half a month the build the base of the clan. It was so much work. We had lot's of homeworks and didn't have time to concentrate on Clash. Yet the clan managed to win 2 or so wars. We lost more than 3 wars and our XP-485. One more war and we are lvl 2.

March, 2015 = Exams, Y u do dis?

Because of the Exams, we had to leave the game for a month, These guys in the clan left and everybody went on... All without letting me know. It was so heartbreaking when I found out.

October, 2015 = Condolence in our family. Me abandoning.

Just after 10 days after my birthday, we had a condolence... That left me really depressed. I quit being an addict to the game after the Clan incident and this really left me depressed. So i just abandoned my Almost max TH6.

September, 2016 = Come back

Now, i was very bored with life... Nothing interesting and new. While playing another game, I saw an ad for Clash. And It me back with those memories. Almost Maxed TH6, The clan incident and all. I downloaded and just started playing like a freak. Total Addict.

I Created a clan called TwinTurbo™. A clan that was successful, until our march exams. We reached Lvl 3. I Reached TH8 which i'm still in and maxing.

March exams we all closed the clan up and did the exams. We scored well and clan was going down.

So, I thought why not just join an clan and stay there until I reach TH9, Masters league. Then I found Out

`The Omega Clan`

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

One of the best game I've ever played. I'm still hooked to it.

Share your stories too.

-RedRage10
    Last edited by RedRage10; April 19th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    A Sig Shop like never before!
    Proud member of JadeLynx

Banned
    It's amazing how you remember every detail that happened...

Quote Originally Posted by PAZBoy View Post
    It's amazing how you remember every detail that happened...
    Memory power

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    A Sig Shop like never before!
    Proud member of JadeLynx

My best mate's pesky 9 year old son had a clan and wanted some players so begged me one weekend of Halloween 2015 to help out so he could try clan wars.

I now lead the clan as he has drifted, we are 300xp from level 10, I am an early th10 with 33/30 heroes and can't put the bloody thing down!!

Banned
    Similar story here. My then 7 yrs old son created a clan with his friend. I created an account to help him out, donate him troops. My husband joined. My daughter joined. My husband's brother joined. Many of our friends joined.

My families and friends slowly gave up Clash. I ended up with access to their accounts, totaling 12 or so. I ran the clan. We are now level 11 clan, almost level 12. I recently transferred leadership to a young aspiring player. I am TH10 with 34K/38Q heroes, trying to slow down on Clash without much success

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    My best mate's pesky 9 year old son had a clan and wanted some players so begged me one weekend of Halloween 2015 to help out so he could try clan wars.

I now lead the clan as he has drifted, we are 300xp from level 10, I am an early th10 with 33/30 heroes and can't put the bloody thing down!!