Thread: Looking for a Christian Jesus loving neighborhood

Looking for a Christian Jesus loving neighborhood

I am a level 55 very active player. I play everyday pretty much all day. I love helping my neighbors and I love chatting with my neighbors. I am a Christian and do not want to be in any neighborhood that uses profanity. I love playing in the derby and always complete all 9 tasks. I love getting all 9 horseshoes but do not like being always pressured to be in the top 3. I am very friendly and would like to make new Christian friends that love playing Hay Day. If you have this kind of neighborhood please contact me. Either reply to this message or send me a personal message. Thank you.

Centennial Club
    Hi hello Gzam64....we like placing but not one of these hoods that always want first place. I am the neighborhood leader and youth leader at my church. I know that not all members are Christians. Most of the members are also my family members. My wife, mother, sister, sis in law and bro in law. We love having fun and being chatty. Below is who we are, God Bless

GRANDS COUNTRY.....Looking for active talkative helpful English speaking members !!!

Come join us at ⚡️ GRANDS COUNTRY ⚡️...

An experienced group of friendly folks looking for more people from the USA and from around the world to join. We are from a Championship league that is starting over.

Derby tasks from 300 points up, we do not demand that you do an extra task, they are your diamonds, it's up to you what you do with them.

If you are busy or prefer not to participate in the Derby we ask that you 'opt out' before it starts on the Tuesday, it's only fair to the members of the neighborhood that are playing the Derby
    Please don't be afraid to ask for help or if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask in the neighborhood chat....after all that's what neighbourhoods are for , a good sense of humor is a must..

We are a drama free neighborhood, or at least strive to be. Also we love to chat, you don't have to be chatty just communicate with us so that we know you are still around and playing. Besides we are a very helpful group and if you don't chat then we won't be able to help you so
    just help out when you are on and join in the chat when you can..

There is also a private Facebook page for members too..

Join level 50. Can be lowered if needed

Neighborhood emblem.... Green shield w/yellow horse.
    You can't miss the neighborhood in the search, it's the only one titled Grands Country
    Tag #82QL2PRP

WELCOME FROM THE GRANDS!!!

BUDDY WILKINSON
    GRANDDADDY BUDDY
    GRANDS COUNTRY

Welcome to join us at Mustard Seed, #R2Y08L02. We are a Christian adult international clan that wars regularly. Thanks!

Saved through grace would love to join

🦊🐷🚂🐮Hi there Neighbor! 🐰🐔🐸🚜

My name is Nicole, I am a co-leader of Liams Town, and I've been recruiting farmers to join our hood!

We are currently a small hood looking to expand! We are family friendly and G-Rated and most of us are daily players. We are helpful, kind, and well organized.

Derby stuff: 🥇🏆🎪
    If you wish to participate, we require at least 6 (250+) tasks to be completed.
    If you do not wish to participate or can't do it one week then we ask that you opt out.

Name: Liams Town
    Tag: #8GVR8J09
    Required Level to Join: 18
    Language: English
    Current Level Range: 25-82

My Name: Nicole (Terminus)
    My Tag: #PRGQJJGR

We fill requests and boats, and revive trees when needed. We offer to help with any tasks. You will not get kicked unless you are causing a disturbance or do not get along with someone.

Please, come check us out if this sounds appealing to you! Have a hay day and happy farming! 🚜🚛🐣

Wheat land III is led by a christian. Sign up from level 18

Fresh Spawn
    Hello. We are a small family neighborhood looking to grow. I'm the co leader and I play almost all the time. We are very helpful with all orders and expansion items. Check out Bates Motel #28UYCGPQ

are you still in the market for a christian neighborhood?

Quote Originally Posted by GZam64 View Post
    I am a level 55 very active player. I play everyday pretty much all day. I love helping my neighbors and I love chatting with my neighbors. I am a Christian and do not want to be in any neighborhood that uses profanity. I love playing in the derby and always complete all 9 tasks. I love getting all 9 horseshoes but do not like being always pressured to be in the top 3. I am very friendly and would like to make new Christian friends that love playing Hay Day. If you have this kind of neighborhood please contact me. Either reply to this message or send me a personal message. Thank you.
    I am thinking of starting a Christian Hood - are you still looking for one?

Kfd beginners or 2nd farms

New to HayDay or starting up a 2nd farm

This is the Hood for you

Newly formed Hood ....KFD BABY/BEGINNERS TAG #PP9JRYRQ

Looking to recruit beginners to HayDay or members just starting up a 2nd farm

level 10 upwards.

ADULTS ONLY

WARM WELCOME AWAITS

looking for friendly chatty members willing to help each other through the many achievements and levels of HayDay

DERBY..., Is for fun only, you can participate in Derby, no minimum set for tasks entirely up to you, (will discuss upon joining what majority would like)
    or if your not wanting to participate that’s good too, just opt out.

BOATS.....,
    Please be considerate when asking for help on boats...dairy, sugar, fish, feathers, lobsters are hard boats to fill even for high level players, please consider casting these boats off, or if not flag for outsiders to fill.

BIRD TABLE...Request what you want...but please don’t be offended if no-one completes your request for 5 jams, feathers, sugar, fish, dairy etc.

COMMUNICATION.. All communication must be in English, so good use and understanding of the English language is a must

EXPANSION AND UPGRADE MATERIALS....
    Please offer to hood members first, but please don’t let us be a hood where people always expect something in return, please give as much help as you get it’s a two way street, greedy and needy is not a good trait

PLEASE AND THANK YOU ALWAYS GOES A LONG WAY..

ABOVE ALL LETS MAKE THIS HOOD A FUN PLACE TO BE, GRUMPY NEEDS TO LEAVE HIS SHOES AT THE DOOR PLEASE.

anything I have forgotten to mention please PM me with your questions
    Thank you

Hope to see you soon

Suzy

ps we have players from level 22-59, also churchgoers among us, very happy friendly hood that loves helping and asking nothing in return