Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Change Village coming in the next update!

Centennial Club

Change Village coming in the next update!

There’s some game file leak going around the internet that shows a feature called “Change Village”, so it’s hard to tell what it will be the only thing that’s sure is that it’s going to be HUGE!

change-village-coc.jpg

I’m willing to bet that the ship will allow you to switch between two villages you own/manage. You click on the ship, and “sail” to your second village to play it.
    Lots of people already have two accounts (e.g. a mini) on CoC, and its annoying to switch between them on a single device. SuperCell would obviously want more people running two accounts, because they will be more likely to buy and spend gems. It would be a major advantage to both the players and SuperCell to streamline the switching/management of two villages.
    And if you look at the leaked game files, it make sense. There is the “change village” feature leak, which is probably what actually implements the switch to your second account. There are two sprites of the ship, one with the normal ship and the other with the broken ship. This is probably going to be the same as the clan castle, where the ship starts off broken, and to enable the “switching” feature, you have to rebuild the ship. It will probably have a minimum TH level required to rebuild the ship.
    The ship icon is probably for a game setting where you specify what the second account is that you want to link.
    You heard it here first

Last edited by Areg; April 14th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.

don't know how true that is, but the evidence is there.... IF this is true, I welcome it, it is annoying switching my Apple ID's to get to my mini. Thanks for the info, I hope its right
    Finally a LEGEND!!!
    Max Hero's
    NOW TO GRIND WALLS

Quote Originally Posted by Areg View Post

You heard it here first

uhhh. I didn't hear it here first.

Millennial Club
    That ship has been a rumor for the past couple updates.

This is why everyone comes on here complaining when they don't get what these websites think will come out. Instead of getting you Hope's and dreams crushed from other people's guess, wait for the sneak peeks

New Guy
    That would be sweet if that's what it actually was.

My guess is that if this is actually implemented as described above it will be a way to have multiple villages under one ID which would make selling accounts much harder and therefore more money for supercell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    That ship has been a rumor for the past couple updates.

This is why everyone comes on here complaining when they don't get what these websites think will come out. Instead of getting you Hope's and dreams crushed from other people's guess, wait for the sneak peeks
    the way these update leaks works ( as far as i knw )

they download Apk version of the game and apk version of the game contains files and other game stuff which when we install to get what we play

so what these people does is search for NEW FILES. han yess you are right it's been there for couple on updates just cuz this SHIP THING WAS ADDED in game files i guess with October or December update or somewhere around there.. so this is the reason why you are hearing about this leak for couple of updates...

now how i am (personally) sure that it is coming in next update cuz "clash with ash" (if you don't knw him, he's youtuber he has coc and Cr's dev build) he's been saying that " i got to tell you guyzz this ship in next update is something big" (not exact same wording but code to this ... and i don't remember him spreading false info about upcoming updates or anything so i personally trust him and he is saying this ship is coming then i think it is coming

Banned
    I hope the shipwreck stuff is all a myth. Terrible idea.

Banned
    personally i don't think this ship will be just for changing accs cuz this is the first tym sea in coc is ever going to be used ..

and if it will be used just for account changing i will be disappointed , it's so easy to change accs on android ( since i never used iOS i can't tell but i heard people saying it too difficult but if this is for iOS to change accs easily then it'll be close to useless for android)

"but game file say CHANGE ACCOUNT"

the thing is it can be intentional , a fake info given in game just so people will feel those who leaks these things are lair and won't believe them. or just so that community won't find it's actual use before it's official release
    Last edited by Ibti; April 14th, 2017 at 08:03 PM.

i was sailing my ship, suddenly my GPS tracker got jammed by Marika, now i'm sailing blindly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibti View Post
    the way these update leaks works ( as far as i knw )

they download Apk version of the game and apk version of the game contains files and other game stuff which when we install to get what we play

so what these people does is search for NEW FILES. han yess you are right it's been there for couple on updates just cuz this SHIP THING WAS ADDED in game files i guess with October or December update or somewhere around there.. so this is the reason why you are hearing about this leak for couple of updates...

now how i am (personally) sure that it is coming in next update cuz "clash with ash" (if you don't knw him, he's youtuber he has coc and Cr's dev build) he's been saying that " i got to tell you guyzz this ship in next update is something big" (not exact same wording but code to this ... and i don't remember him spreading false info about upcoming updates or anything so i personally trust him and he is saying this ship is coming then i think it is coming
    well said, /agree
    need a sigpic? click here

"the most effective defence is enemy idiocy"
    "good loots come to those who press next"

goodbye Clash of Clans, welcome to Clash Boom Royale

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast