Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Easter bunny has arrived!

[QUOTE='Frisco[Supercell];9958271']

In this photo there is a new decoration in the top right, are we going to be able to get this?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post

Introducing - the all new cuddly Black Bunny is now available in the shop!! <3 <3

Unlocks at level 38

Have a Hay-ppy Easter!

Frisco
    It just dawned on me. Is this bunny only available for the Easter holiday? I don't have any gold or purple vouchers yet. I have been using them on the fishing lures. That was before the bunny came along. I still don't have any gold and purple vouchers; those two are rare for me. I'm always getting green and on occasion, blue, but not gold and purple,

Quote Originally Posted by Midori669 View Post
    It just dawned on me. Is this bunny only available for the Easter holiday? I don't have any gold or purple vouchers yet. I have been using them on the fishing lures. That was before the bunny came along. I still don't have any gold and purple vouchers; those two are rare for me. I'm always getting green and on occasion, blue, but not gold and purple,

I'm fairly certain the bunnies are here to stay (they were released separately from the Easter decos) -- just collect your vouchers!

Finally accumulated enough vouchers for my first new black bunny, love it!

Will keep chasing vouchers for a second!
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Quote Originally Posted by daz258 View Post
    Finally accumulated enough vouchers for my first new black bunny, love it!

Will keep chasing vouchers for a second!
    Yay! Super cute aren't they!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Forum Elder
    Oh my gosh, is that new bunny just for Easter? I can't even get 15 gold and 15 purple vouchers. :-/

Oh my gosh, is that new bunny just for Easter? I can't even get 15 gold and 15 purple vouchers. :-/
    The new bunnies are pets. They are not in the "deco" tab. They are in the animals tab. They will be available forever...or at least as long as Hay Day is around.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

[QUOTE=Algierok;9978255]
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post

In this photo there is a new decoration in the top right, are we going to be able to get this?
    I wish the basket with eggs, grass and [kitty]willows had been made available as a deco, too. It drives me nuts when the graphic artists create beautiful things that only appear in "ads" but are not available in the game. This isn't the first time it's happened.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; April 27th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    The new bunnies are pets. They are not in the "deco" tab. They are in the animals tab. They will be available forever...or at least as long as Hay Day is around.
    Which is hopefully forever. LOL.

People in the year 4067 will be reading this forum for tips (hey future people). There will be a lots of pages and a better search feature.

There will be a lot of bunnies by then though and 10,000 land expansions between then and now. Greg will have great great grandchildren. Tilly's grandma will leave her dynamite stash in her will. Tom will have gotten married in 2032 and had children who had children who had children and they are now errand boys. Twerking goes out of style in 2057 though and the future Toms have different moves.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner