Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Eggs Contest!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Hidden Eggs Contest!

Easter Contest
    !

How many eggs can you find?

Hello everyone! Ready for a new contest? It's Easter time and that silly bunny has hopped all over Supercell-land, hiding eggs for all of you to find. After hopping all over town, fishing area and farm hiding his eggs...he lingered in Hay Day, visiting with his bunny cousins and enjoying their carrots. He hopped over logs and dashed around towers, narrowly avoiding getting frozen in Clash Royale. He hurried his little feet over Volcano Island and scurried quickly across the Archipelago and across all the islands of Boom Beach. He dove off of the BB docks and into the sea and swam his little bunny heart out, dragging himself....waterlogged and exhausted...onto the shoreline in Clash of Clans, where he scampered around hiding his eggs behind barracks and archer towers and builder's huts...making sure to avoid the clapping village maidens because they always tip off everyone to where he hides them. He's tired now and needs a rest...so please jump in and hunt for his eggs so he does not feel like he did all that hopping for nothing!

Here is how to play:

There are eggs hidden in each game in the picture. Some are easy and some are frustratingly hard. Find as many as you can in the entire picture.

I am am not going to tell you how many there are. That is part of the challenge. But I will tell you that there is at least one golden egg that is worth finding.

You only get ONE chance to answer. Your first answer is the only one that counts. So do not post it until you are very sure you have found as many as you can find.

Once you are sure you have found as many as you can find....post your answer here in this thread.

Type a list of where you found each egg. Doesn't have to be a long explanation. Just a short description. Keep golden eggs list separate.

This thread has moderated replies. Let me explain what that means... You will type out and send your post as usual...but after you submit your post, it will be completely invisible to you and to all other forum members. (That way you are not giving any answers away)

Please make sure that you completely go over your posts before submitting to make sure that you have everything correct and how you want it..because there is no going back and changing anything.

Moderators and staff can see all the posts and will be keeping track. We will post from time to time so that you guys see signs of life and know your posts are getting through.

If you have any questions...post them here in this thread. We will answer you here for all to see. (Please do not post random messages or reserve a spot as they will not be seen by the community anyway)

The contest will run through the end of the day on Easter Sunday. April 16. Midnight pacific time zone. (GMT -8)

Winners will be announced within the following week.

(Forum moderators and staff...and evertonjeff...are excluded from participating in the contest. GASP's are eligible to play)

Here is how and what you win:

The 10 people that find the highest number of eggs will win a t-shirt and some stickers.

If more than 10 people find all of the eggs...then the first 10 that posted their answers will be the winners.

In addition...the first 5 people that have correctly located the golden egg(s) will win the equivalent of 2000 gems in the game of their choice. (Please remember that people in Hay Day will receive a lower number of diamonds...but they equal out to what other games will get)

Fan Contest Terms and Conditions

Remember...these are not designed to be easy. Some eggs are really hard. I hope you all enjoy this contest and have an egg-citing time looking for them! (*groan*) Happy Easter everybody!

I would very much like to give an enormous thank you to evertonjeff for creating the picture! He worked very hard and was so completely creative in how he went about it and how he hid all those eggs! I appreciate all the work you did, sweetie, and am completely amazed at how well you put up with me and all my little changes. You rocked this one big time!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Last edited by Raindragon; April 11th, 2017 at 02:27 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

just asking, are the golden eggs obviously gold, or just yellow? if you post a picture of a lone golden egg, it would really help, but I understand if you want it secret
    lv10, hog mountain, best 3721
    barbs(11), ebarbs(11), minion horde(11), ewiz(2), ice wiz(2), log(2), miner(2)

favourite legendary? vote here!
    Ebarbs DO require skill to play!!!!!!

Banned
    how to answer ?
    save the image and post with circled eggs ?

I see the golden egg In boom beach poster by the machine gun guy's foot hidden in the clouds

Banned
    does the golden egg(s) count with the normal eggs or do we have to coubt them for themselve

Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post

(Forum moderators and staff...and evertonjeff...are excluded from participating in the contest. GASP's are eligible to play)

I see you mods, does this mean I am a honorary mod seen as though I am literally the only forum member aside from mods and staff who cant take part? I was so looking forward to winning something :P jokes jokes but seriously great job with the thread guys

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by XgamerX1 View Post
    just asking, are the golden eggs obviously gold, or just yellow? if you post a picture of a lone golden egg, it would really help, but I understand if you want it secret
    Haha...not going to post a picture of one. There ARE some yellow ones as well as the actual golden eggs. Just present your lest of which you think are the golden ones. Hint: the golden ones are not obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoool View Post
    how to answer ?
    save the image and post with circled eggs ?
    Hello.....please give a list of where you find them.

3 hidden eggs
    Profile aRtik #C8P2LG8Q | Clan MEGA ITALY #8GLCP2CU|BKAQGW 65/65/40 | All time best 6175|

Banned

The golden egg is the one beneath the bee.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hi again everyone!

Just a reminder to you all.....you only get ONE chance to answer. So please don't submit your answer until you're sure of finding all of them.

Make two lists....regular eggs and where you find them....and golden eggs and where you find them.

If you get normal eggs in with your golden eggs list...don't worry....they will still be applied to your total.

Have fun with it guys! Just don't waste your chance at winning by posting without being sure!