Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My favorite thing to do

Used to love playing Sims3 until my computer puked. Hay Day took over my Sim time.

I also love to travel, go camping, walking/hiking, read, watch movies, cook and bake, photography and go trail riding.

I like online shopping. I often spend money on Amazon of Aliexpress. It's kind of hobby. Last time I ordered a few t-shirts and a swimsuit on Aliexpress but wrote the wrong postal code. I skipped one digit and now I have troubles with the delivery. Now I bookmarked https://worldpostalcode.com/ zip code finder and will not repeat the same mistake again.

Watching movies, playing video games, walking with friends etc etc
    Now my main hobby is collecting stamps. it is so entertaining!

Read, sketching, painting. I’m in what I call my artsy fartsy phase lol! Oh and my biggest one of all..sleep. I love me some nap time! And watching my birds since putting up some bird feeders

Fresh Spawn
    I also like travelling the most. Each year I try to visit at least one new country! I just returned from my trip to Italy, I spent there two amazing weeks. I rented a boat at yacht rental service and explored local sailing destinations. Luckily they have affordable prices so I could rent a boat at https://sailica.com/ru/destinations for the whole week. It was unforgettable journey.
    Last edited by WilliG; October 5th, 2018 at 09:02 AM.

Drawing, painting, any kind of visual art. Cooking, baking. Also reading and watch lots of tv series and movies.

Also I have great interest in cats.
    Farm: Milky May level 70something, Wheat Hoarder Hippo level 40something

kik milkymayhippo

I love to add special features to the in-progress "Color☆Pad!"
    "In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big." (Rush - Caravan)

Love watching the birds in my garden, reading (love my kindle), watching Sci Fi and binge watching a tv show that I can't wait for the next episode, the latest binge was Manifest.

Fresh Spawn
    reading books, shopping, hang out with friends

My favorite hobby are shopping and collect some fashion accessories. For example, watches and bracelets.