Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to show off my new Unofficial Clash Of Clans Community!

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up I'd like to show off my new Unofficial Clash Of Clans Community!

I have been working my butt of to get this launched, I need to tweak it a bit more and some new features are coming within the day but I noticed there aren't many communities or any legit fan sites around.

Let me know what you guys think, I just finished installing the live chat!

clashofclansx.com

To clash of clans support, do you offer an api for me to be able to integrate some mods into my bb that can grab data like trophies, clan names, clan ranks, etc..? Thanks.

Why do we need an unoffical clash of clans community? I think this offical forum is enough. And i belive reddit community is good too. Ill check this out because you worked so hard on it.

IM THE SECOND MEMBER!!

Amazing job designing it, i hope it doesnt fail
    If it does, just use it all for another game Rage of Bahamut needs a community
    Last edited by Mikazzi; January 30th, 2013 at 01:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kgoverstreet View Post
    when is the august competition for gems?
    Quote Originally Posted by laughingpanda3 View Post
    in august i would say

Fresh Spawn
    Eh it doesn't hurt to have another legit community. Most of what I search on Google when looking for Clash of Clans related sites are all scam sites, cheats sites that are fake, etc.. Not to mention, I am absolutely fascinated with this game and this will help promote the game and bring more players. :]

Hope you like it! Thanks for the feedback, gratzi!

Good for you, show off.
    Donít know what to put here. Itís been so long.

Fresh Spawn
    Hehe, I'm looking for moderators to join the team. There's some cool perks that will be included in the very near future

I really want to make this more clan friendly, maybe I'll try to put together some sort of ranking system or something.

Thumbs up -1

Quote Originally Posted by 1upem View Post
    Hehe, I'm looking for moderators to join the team. There's some cool perks that will be included in the very near future

I really want to make this more clan friendly, maybe I'll try to put together some sort of ranking system or something.
    Wouldn't that be unfair for people who just joined after a while?

Fresh Spawn
    What do you mean unfair? About the ranking system or? What I meant by clan friendly is that any clan can register their clan and have their clan names as their titles which will be able to be configured in the user control panel.

How would you be able to tell if someone is misrepresenting themselves as a bonbee Canada member?

I just joined. First impression is that it is ok. Not great, not terrible. Certainly not gonna reduce my addiction to this forum

Big thing is how many members you can get. If you can build a sizeable community, who knows, it might work.

|Trophy Offer Formulas Discovered!|
    ^Now with a handy table linking offers and cup differences^

RIP Smash Land

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the honest opinion zach, I appreciate it. I will be working to make it awesome.

@random, maybe I could set it to where it has to be confirmed with the clan leader or elders?