Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse / Larry's Toy....Fabulous Troop with Fabulous Look !

Apocalypse / Larry's Toy....Fabulous Troop with Fabulous Look !

Hello CoC chiefs

Today , I want to share my new idea for a Smart and strong troop, called Apocalypse .

Back Story/ Discovery of Troop: Ok !, for a while I am going to be a Storyteller, hope you will enjoy it.
    The story starts with ..Larry !. Whose Larry! ? we all know he is the smartest among skeletons!and beloved of Witch !. So the story begins...1..2..3..START...

On one of the No-Clash day (vacation!), early morning.. Larry is walking through the magical forest of CoC...thinking all about sacrifices of his fellow skeleton friends in battle. Larry is in grief and anger. Continuing his way in the forest, he meets A hefty strong looking rhino . After listening to Larry's sad story about SKELETON SACRIFICES ,Rhino and Larry become friends, and they decide to make a PLAN to take REVENGE!.

Working with the plan ,on the same night, Larry enters the hometown and steals a Tesla ,as they have annoyed skeletons for a long time.While bringing the tesla, Larry steps over it and it gets half broken.

Rhino asks Larry to put the half broken tesla on his back/side and fix it to his body. With this combination and engineering , Rhino assures Larry , he can destroy all weapons/units .Larry puts the tesla in a red barrel and ties the barrel and tesla , to the body of Rhino. Larry is now all set to take his revenge with the help of Rhino and the Lucky tesla he has ! .Now the brilliant Larry's Toy awaits order from the CHIEFS !

Appearance/Look of the Troop: Please refer the link provided.

http://

Troop Working ( in General) :
    Larry will be riding and guiding the Rhino.The Lucky Tesla to the side of rhino, keeps hitting electrical bolts at constant pace.Think of the electrical pulses to be of pink/grey colour, just to differentiate between teslas on ground and mounted one.Rhino is stable and heavy weighed , moving at constant speed( prefered direction straight forward).Rhino is able to pass over giant bombs and spring traps, and is able to hit walls with 20% extra damage to walls, with it's tusk.

Troop Properties : The troop should be high in health ( half to golem hitpoints) , and with attacking power similar to Tesla Lvl 7 ( i.e around 100 dps). Movement speed should be similar to pekka. More details in the image provided.

Extra Features : Now that Larry is all set to conquer the Mighty Barbarian king ! , there can be a special Crown on Mr. Larry's head ( oops skull ! ). The Larry's Crown !!.At Lvl2, Larry gets blazing Silver Crown, At lvl3 Crown gets diamonds embeded,At Lvl4 Crown becomes of gold ,and so on. Upgrade features for Rhino's apparels/armaments can be thought too.
    Apocalypse's sparkling tesla , hits back high voltage electric sparks at enemy teslas at double speed, as it is an engineering marvel created by Larry !. Color of sparks should be super- pink .There should be Special bellow sound for Rhino and a stunning Rhino walk !.Troop gets new looks and apparels at higher levels, with different colour set of diamonds on Larry's Silver Crown, at each higher level.

Acopalypse can gain health bonus ,like 25 hitpoints ,when it reaches other Tesla units. Making it a Hard to beat, 'CORE TROOP' , capable of reaching the centre/middle i.e Town hall of Maxed bases !!. Would fit almost in most of the ground troop combinations and strategies too.

Apocalypse can be of great help for Th9 and Th10 players in crystal league 1 and above. It has got good attacking power and is strong in health , with balanced hitpoints .Could help clearing maxed bases , for better result in battle.As it is hard to score above 70% at higher leagues, with current ground troops.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE TROOP, SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE THE TROOP ARE WELCOME, KEEP CLASHING !! Venom ---Th10
    Last edited by Venom1167; July 14th, 2017 at 03:16 AM.

learn how to post images:
    type [Img]and image link here[/Img]
    Last edited by SMAEL; April 6th, 2017 at 12:24 PM.

"What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "I am the Master and you will obey me." Master
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

Well venom, a question?
    What's unique about this troop.
    The design and look name are acceptable, but what's special about this troop?
    Last edited by Royalrayleh; April 6th, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

Gotta say, not a fan. Maybe you can revise it a bit I dunno. But a thumbs down for me sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Royalrayleh View Post
    Well venom, a question?
    What's unique about this troop.
    The design and look name are acceptable, but what's special about this troop?
    The troop is unique for Th9 and Th10 players, with good attacking power and hit points. More like a strong tank that can fire back , speedily.Most Th10 players fail to go above 70% against bases, specially in crystal league and above.This troop can make it a better result.And of course, the unique look , story,animation ,troop name!. Much more to look for , if the Acopalypse gets it's final cut, in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1167 View Post
    The troop is unique for Th9 and Th10 players, with good attacking power and hit points. More like a strong tank that can fire back , speedily..
    So what your saying is, that this troop only attacks when attacked, is that it?
    It's unique but, I can't help and think it's useless.
    Please clarify more about it's can

Also I always that about this but, why do you always give a story to your troops, this isn't a cartoon series. A simple catchy description is enough, no need for whole story

Quote Originally Posted by Royalrayleh View Post
    So what your saying is, that this troop only attacks when attacked, is that it?
    It's unique but, I can't help and think it's useless.
    Please clarify more about it's can

Also I always that about this but, why do you always give a story to your troops, this isn't a cartoon series. A simple catchy description is enough, no need for whole story
    I never said it is a troop to counter attack , to attack when it gets attacked.It is similar to other troops, in it's action but with more robust action and surplus advantages/qualities for higher Town hall players. Why are you getting confused?it was a simple explanation!
    Last edited by Venom1167; April 7th, 2017 at 08:53 AM.
    New Troop Ideas
    1) Apocalypse / Larry's toy : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ocalypse+troop
    Python Warrior,Muddy,Rebel Child,Apocalypse,Mr.Wild,Dark Looter,Shadow Bird,Mystical,Fire Crab

So it's just attack faster and has high health.

I think pekka is much batter, it's stronger and has much more health

Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom1167 View Post
    The troop is unique for Th9 and Th10 players, with good attacking power and hit points. More like a strong tank that can fire back , speedily.Most Th10 players fail to go above 70% against bases, specially in crystal league and above.This troop can make it a better result.And of course, the unique look , story,animation ,troop name!. Much more to look for , if the Acopalypse gets it's final cut, in the game.
    This is exactly why I'm telling all of you (RoyalRayleh & SMAEL specifically) to completely ignore Venom's ideas. If he knew anything about TH10 and 11, he would see that a lot of them are very successful in war and 3 stars are definitely possible, and that no TH10's hang in Crystal league whatsoever (unless they're new TH10's or just suck at the game).

If he knew anything about troop ideas, he would know that more than the qualities of mere tanks and power are needed. I haven't seen anything else in any of his ideas. It is not at all as difficult to get 70%+ on a TH10 or 11 as it once used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    This is exactly why I'm telling all of you (RoyalRayleh & SMAEL specifically) to completely ignore Venom's ideas. If he knew anything about TH10 and 11, he would see that a lot of them are very successful in war and 3 stars are definitely possible, and that no TH10's hang in Crystal league whatsoever (unless they're new TH10's or just suck at the game).

If he knew anything about troop ideas, he would know that more than the qualities of mere tanks and power are needed. I haven't seen anything else in any of his ideas. It is not at all as difficult to get 70%+ on a TH10 or 11 as it once used to be.
    Yeah, guess I wasn't minding you much.
    I'm TH10 at champion league 2, though it's hard for me to score thee stars I can manage 60% to 90% somehow.
    And venom's ideas are rubbing me the wrong way.
    I guess we'll ignore them, and only comment when there good enough
    Last edited by Royalrayleh; April 7th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.