Thread: New TH11 upgrade question

New TH11 upgrade question

Probably a dumb question, but wasn't able to find it through searching. I'm a fairly new th11 and I was planning to do lvl 7 balloons next in my laboratory. Thing is I haven't upgraded my elixir collectors yet. I know it shows the option to gem the remaining loot if you don't have enough, but would that work even though my storages only hold 9M instead of the 9.5M needed for the upgrade?

Banned
    I actually do not know.. I assume since it goes straight into the upgrade it would work..

yeah very true , ivedone my elixir storages , all gold storages will be completed in 4 days then time to upgrade properly . Yes you need them all maxed first mate

Don't forget u can hold loot in your treasury.
    2419 war stars

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTech View Post
    Don't forget u can hold loot in your treasury.
    Well I know you can hold in the treasury, but I'm fairly certain that can't be used for upgrades until you collect it. Which you can't collect if your storages are maxed with resources

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MCharon View Post
    Well I know you can hold in the treasury, but I'm fairly certain that can't be used for upgrades until you collect it. Which you can't collect if your storages are maxed with resources
    Correct.

I believe you can buy that look pack for 79 pence or whatever it is in your local currency and this can be used in addition to your storages.

Open 24 Hours
    No this does not work. Your best bet is to wait for the $1 pack to go on sale and get the extra 1M gold and elixir which DOES go over cap and upgrade your CC that way!
    ProAntagonist - #QJV8PCL8 - Since June 2014
    Level 215 - TH12 - 56/60/30 Heroes - 10 Researches left - 100 L13 Walls
    GG: 2B+ / EE: 2B+ / HH: 18.3M+ / 400k+ Donations / 1850+ War stars

Quote Originally Posted by MCharon View Post
    Oops yeh my bad
    2419 war stars

Quote Originally Posted by jqgunty View Post
    No this does not work. Your best bet is to wait for the $1 pack to go on sale and get the extra 1M gold and elixir which DOES go over cap and upgrade your CC that way!
    The theory behind this is correct, it will work for an elixir upgrade.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Quote Originally Posted by gristy View Post
    Correct.

I believe you can buy that look pack for 79 pence or whatever it is in your local currency and this can be used in addition to your storages.
    Awesome! Didn't even think of that! How often do they appear? I probably bought one about a week or 2 ago.

Edit: just checked and it's already available again.

Thanks everyone for the help!
    Last edited by MCharon; April 5th, 2017 at 06:09 PM.