Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters Getting Players Banned

Fresh Spawn

Cheaters Getting Players Banned

Just went to war with a clan that photoshopped one of our top players trying to join their clan saying profanity. Got hit with a 2 day ban, and couldn't attack. Now threatening to do it again to permanently ban him. Can anyone help stop this?? Absolutely ridiculous it has gone this far.

How do you know they did this? How do you know it was photoshop? How do you know another report would be a permanent ban? I'm not saying you don't know all of these things, I'm just curious.

Banned
    I've heard of some dirty dealings before, but this would take the cake.
    Have you tried to communicate with SC via the in-game Help function? If the enemy actually did something like this, your clan would not likely be their first victim. Ask SC to investigate similar situations involving them.

Fresh Spawn
    I'm in constant contact with this player, were a serious war clan and wouldn't put ourselves in a position for one of our players to get banned. People who did it sent the screenshot in question to us over kik. Along with threats to do it again. I don't know about a pernament ban, that's just what I hear. It's pretty obvious, would hate for a th11 to lose his account over this

Fresh Spawn
    I've sent SC emails and whatnot, hoping a forum post may move things along

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Birel View Post
    I'm in constant contact with this player, were a serious war clan and wouldn't put ourselves in a position for one of our players to get banned. People who did it sent the screenshot in question to us over kik. Along with threats to do it again. I don't know about a pernament ban, that's just what I hear. It's pretty obvious, would hate for a th11 to lose his account over this
    Uhhh. Hello? You're saying the enemy has communicated directly with you and threatened a similar dishonest action? If that's true, then why didn't you send a screenshot of THAT to SC?

Fresh Spawn
    I will once I get ahold of a real person

I will once I get ahold of a real person
    It may take support a day or so to get to your message. I would send screen shot over to in game support right away if you want your guy to get a shot in war.

I really hope this isn't true...really loosing hope in humanity.
    Sssssssssssssssssss
    Thanks Luinil for the cool sig!
    Level 12
    KINGS OF TEXAS
    #2QU90P2R

Just went to war with a clan that photoshopped one of our top players trying to join their clan saying profanity. Got hit with a 2 day ban, and couldn't attack. Now threatening to do it again to permanently ban him. Can anyone help stop this?? Absolutely ridiculous it has gone this far.
    so if they sent such a message did you screen shot it? That would be your ticket right there if you did.

How do you know they did a photoshop of it? Did you get to see the image?
    If everything angers you then you will spend your entire life being angry.
    If everything pains you then you will spend your entire life in pain.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rwelshjr View Post
    so if they sent such a message did you screen shot it? That would be your ticket right there if you did.

How do you know they did a photoshop of it? Did you get to see the image?

Yeah, they sent it to us. Not the smartest folks