Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters Getting Players Banned

That's wild. By the way, you can protect yourself.

Use the pic that the cowards sent you and try to fix find a time window for when the action occurred

Then screenshot your clan chat log during the same window (or all day) to show that the account in question never left the clan

Good luck op

Quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
    That's wild. By the way, you can protect yourself.

Use the pic that the cowards sent you and try to fix find a time window for when the action occurred

Then screenshot your clan chat log during the same window (or all day) to show that the account in question never left the clan

Good luck op
    SC would be able to tell if the player actually left the clan. Clash Stats is able to track it through the API. I have to suspect the OP isn't being 100% truthful, or his clanmate isn't being truthful to him.
    Leader of Bellum Tigers #2CR0QQC
    Expert Goblin Butterknife Attacker

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTuk View Post
    SC would be able to tell if the player actually left the clan. Clash Stats is able to track it through the API. I have to suspect the OP isn't being 100% truthful, or his clanmate isn't being truthful to him.
    We're adults...no real reason to lie here bud. Would love for SC to check the logs...the truth is out there

Quote Originally Posted by Birel View Post
    I've sent SC emails and whatnot, hoping a forum post may move things along
    Sadly no one here can really do much but sympathize and give planning on what to do to ensure they do something and help your case.

The API gives access to see the comings and goings of clan members? Nice!

Then that's your answer, op.

Use the external email address to contact SC I find it way more reliable to talk to a real person (the first replay is instant and automated, you have to reply to that to have a person read/reply)
    Clash of Clans: TH12 59/56/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

Given that SC almost always require screenshots, I do hope they actually check on the logs and not just depend on them to administer bans. There should be more than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Birel View Post
    Yeah, they sent it to us. Not the smartest folks
    so take the screenshot of them threatening you plus the photoshop image and send to SC via the same in game reporting mechanism they used. One thing you do know (from how they got you in time to disrupt current war) is that gets seen right away and any response is equally quick. If that does not get the same instant results their report got then likely there are none forthcoming.

If the player did not leave the clan then screenshot your log too. But if he did go try to join them (so the PS was on the message rather than the name) let that go. Send anything and everything you can screenshoot to them.

Note though that its odd that they are still looking to do it again even after war. TBH this sounds like something a bit more personal got started and its not just a case of someone using an unfair war tactic. If they do this over and over to war opponents SC would have their number pretty quickly so it begs the question why you guys are getting all this extra treatment. I think you should double check what everyone in your clan did very carefully to make sure there wasnt something antagonistic from your side you didnt know about. If there is they can use it against you so that you reporting them backfires on you. Really be sure and if there was even the slightest thing just cut your losses and move on. In any event make sure no one says ANYTHING be it nice or mean to them. Let them do any further talking and let it go unanswered no matter how you feel about it. Just pure silence from your side is best.
    Last edited by rwelshjr; April 5th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
    If everything angers you then you will spend your entire life being angry.
    If everything pains you then you will spend your entire life in pain.

Supercell is very stringent with their back checking so I find it highly unlikely that your member had no involvement, at the very least he would have had to apply to their clan/leave yours which as others mentioned is logged and accessible. Now assuming your member did apply/join the other clan the question becomes "why?"probably not for a friendly discourse. It's apparent your member is embellishing his involvement and you've naively followed his lead with little actual consideration for the robust systems employed by Supercell moderation. Which leads me to believe you're..."not the smartest folks".
    Last edited by 2Hottie; April 30th, 2017 at 02:47 AM.

Millennial Club
    Doesn't seem legit.