Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why DID They Join?...

Same here Gertie. I also read people's post carefully and look for those who seem like they could fit well with the group.
    If they leave because of drama on more than 2 occasions it means they are probably dragging the drama with them into your hood. Or the deperate and swear on mums life they are so great, i do only 320 10 task and please, let me prove myself- types are never going to join my hood ever again. Had one like that years ago. A few joined through request to join and just by looking how farm looks, machine runnings, and it's a nice looking farm that ppl put in a lot of work. They usually work out great. You get that intuition after doing it for a couple years. *Knock on wood*

Yeah, I have no time, need, room for drama.
    Recently I had. PM/ friend request, when I refused, he got on forums to "stir the pot". Yet he was all sweet in his PM, of course.
    Land, we all know, to get on forum & basically accuse a poster of lying ain't cool. Because I wouldn't post a screenshot. Well, hey....my farm is none of his biz. Imagine what a 'hood with him would consist of?
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho View Post
    ...Always check if they posted many times within a year or so looking for a hood. That's a big red flag.
    Great suggestion! TY

I just had a "farm" called "66" request to join. (66 is their level also) They have ALL land on farm open (including all new land recently updated on farm side & 2 across road), town & fishing holes open. Lobster pool & duck salon is to max.
    Sounds great as that is part of requirements to join however... They had absolutely NO plants! No machines running, all animals hungry and the personal train has not been fixed. And NO pets! (they have pet housing)
    Did I say they are level 66 also!?! The farm has this on farm name sign...
    Brian S. Cell/Tester. 130 trucks, 1040 player visits, 3009330 revenue, & no followers.
    Of course I rejected them as I got a bunch of "red flags" popping in my head!
    How do they do anything if they have nothing being made & nothing growing!?!?
    Are they a real farm or one of they "autobots" I've been reading about... Hummmm...
    OR is Supercell testing us for (?)...

Anyone have a run-in with this yet?
    LadyB

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBichALot View Post
    I just had a "farm" called "66" request to join. (66 is their level also) They have ALL land on farm open (including all new land recently updated on farm side & 2 across road), town & fishing holes open. Lobster pool & duck salon is to max.
    Sounds great as that is part of requirements to join however... They had absolutely NO plants! No machines running, all animals hungry and the personal train has not been fixed. And NO pets! (they have pet housing)
    Did I say they are level 66 also!?! The farm has this on farm name sign...
    Brian S. Cell/Tester. 130 trucks, 1040 player visits, 3009330 revenue, & no followers.
    Of course I rejected them as I got a bunch of "red flags" popping in my head!
    How do they do anything if they have nothing being made & nothing growing!?!?
    Are they a real farm or one of they "autobots" I've been reading about... Hummmm...
    OR is Supercell testing us for (?)...

Anyone have a run-in with this yet?
    LadyB
    LadyB, did you take screenshots of any of this? If so, I would contact support (which of course means twice, once after getting the canned answer) and ask tons of questions. At first, I thought maybe it could be someone's baby farm. But to be level 66 and not have personal train fixed and have other questionable statistics. Hmmmm, smh.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

I did not "think" to get screenshots but yes should have. Went to do that & found they have "joined"with an Asian hood. They have changed farm name to just "Brian" now and are growing wheat and jam machine is running. But that's it.
    It really "freaked" out some my hoodies when they checked them out too!
    LadyB

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    LadyB, did you take screenshots of any of this? If so, I would contact support (which of course means twice, once after getting the canned answer) and ask tons of questions. At first, I thought maybe it could be someone's baby farm. But to be level 66 and not have personal train fixed and have other questionable statistics. Hmmmm, smh.

One of my hoodies friends the farm "Brian" just to see what's going on with it. She checked the stand & found a gold mine of goodies! All barn & silo upgrade items! Of course when I got there it was all gone! But the Brian kicked my hoodie off "friend" list after that... Hummmmmmm........ Is the farm Brian real or not!? Mystery will not be solved through us!
    Just "beware" this farm.

Sounds like "Brian" is up to no good. I would be very wary of associating my farm with that type of farm. Seems like it could put ones own farm in jeopardy of a ban.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

I agree totally!
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Sounds like "Brian" is up to no good. I would be very wary of associating my farm with that type of farm. Seems like it could put ones own farm in jeopardy of a ban.

Yes I have a similar problem. I know it's a game but, if I'm telling you "MY" neighborhood rules you agree then you don't abide by the rules. I don't get it. I have 2 newbies that will get kicked out Sunday night. Actually 3 because the 3rd one can't speak our language. It clearly states on our description we're a derby team. I've changed to request to join. I'm going to change description "if u don't derby don't ask join our nh" it seems rude to me but, I've come to realize you have to be direct with people.