Thread: Ghost elixir, ghost troops, and The Ghost Barracks!

The world owes us as much as we owe falling stars, thats just the way things are, for now for.

Ghost elixir, ghost troops, and The Ghost Barracks!

Introducing Ghost Elixir! A new type of elixir for a intresting set of troops!
    The Crypt- The Crypt is basically the storage for the new ghost elixir! It is a big gravestone with a hole dug where you put your ghost elixir! Unlocked at th 11
    How to get ghost elixir- once you have the crypt all tombstones will give 10 ghost elixir, and a at th 11 you will get a gravestone that produces 10 ghost elixir per hour and can hold 110 ghost elixir.
    How can i use it?- there will be a new ghost barracks that will look like a cemetery there you can train special troops
    Ghosts- A weak swarm troop only takes up 1/4 space but is very weak
    Death wizard- a wizard that has a black cloak with bones on it, white eyes, and throws ghost fireballs on inpact explode into a ghost
    Giant skeleton-(not like from clash royale) A very fierce tank that can step over walls and is unaffected by spring traps!
    If he activates a bomb he will pick it up and throw it at a nearby defense!
    Ghoul- A glass cannon when after he dies he will come back to life with 1/2 health after 10 seconds

That's a lot of contents to fit in the last Town Hall. I would keep things simple and use a whole housing space rather than fractions.
    Ghost, weak troop. Not something higher players might consider taking when there's already troops like the Barbarian and Archer. What else does it do? If bringing a lot to raids, Skeletons could be compared.
    Death Wizard, sounds like a fusion of the Wizard and Witch.
    Giant Skeleton, may be different from Clash Royale, but the name is already taken, any other name you could give it? Fierce troop that can walk over walls and is unaffected by the Spring Trap, Pekka & Hog Rider fusion? Taking advantage of someone's Giant Bomb does sound cool, but also sounds over powered.
    Ghoul, wouldn't it be the same result if they had the 1/2 health added to their overall health, cause regardless if they die and come back for 10 seconds, they could be taken out by defenses sooner.

Interesting undead theme you thought up, but for SuperCell to add new troops, even considering a new type of resource, I feel it has to bring a lot into the game as players would have high expectations.

Wondering if naval combat is still a possibility with the ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsEthan View Post
    Giant skeleton-(not like from clash royale) A very fierce tank that can step over walls and is unaffected by spring traps!
    If he activates a bomb he will pick it up and throw it at a nearby defense!
    I don't see much of a difference besides the throwing bomb thing. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by KoenHeijn View Post
    Legend says that once you enter global chat somewhere in the world a baby dragon's life is taken.

The problem with this is it adds a layer of complexity without adding a layer of gameplay. A newer, rarer type of elixir that produces new troops has already been done. The difference now is management of a fourth resource. If you want to introduce a new resource, do something different with it. Dark elixir brought us immortal heroes. What does ghost elixir do for us? I have my own ideas about this, but I don't know that I want to make a thread about it yet