Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 👮how to get HIGHER FORUM RANK ?...!👮

Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    First you must untie both shoes. Then tie them again in this specific way, right shoe starts left over right and left shoe right over left. After that you need to fry 12 eggs without breaking a single yoke, even 1 will break the mojo. Next you must go on a long quest to find the mystical baba ji, ask him the secret to love and black magic. Spread that word to 28 people and they will all give you 4 1986 pennies. Take the 112 pennies and lay them on the floor in a perfect circle. Go sit inside the circle and pull out your phone. Now this is the important part and cant be avoided. Take phone and fire up the SC forums. Once on the forums start replying to threads and you shall receive ever growing forum rank. Cant help with the gems but I hear molvi ji has that secret. Good luck.
    Lol!
    I don't know why but I read most of the post before realizing that it's a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by YashSingh61116 View Post
    Lol!
    I don't know why but I read most of the post before realizing that it's a joke!
    At least you didn't misread the 4 1986 pennies to something else, like I did.
    0 infernos = 2 infernos, therefore 0 = 2
    2 wardens = 5 wardens, therefore 2 = 5
    Conclusion: 0 = 5

New mathematics brought to you by SuperCell war matchmaker.
    Bending reality since 2014.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by wantedunkatana786 View Post
    Hi guys , can anyone tell me how can i get promoted to higher post on this forum .

Also how can i win gems for my coc account ?
    Don't worry so much about rank, neither here nor in the game and just try to enjoy yourself.

When you see a person in need, help them. In the game, you'd donate troops, give advice and such. Here on the forums you'd give your well written opinion, give advice and just be an all around nice person.

Rank is not something that is easily given and the forums are not "Free Co" .. ;-)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.13/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Don't worry so much about rank, neither here nor in the game and just try to enjoy yourself.

When you see a person in need, help them. In the game, you'd donate troops, give advice and such. Here on the forums you'd give your well written opinion, give advice and just be an all around nice person.

Rank is not something that is easily given and the forums are not "Free Co" .. ;-)

/Affront
    Lol, thx may be you are right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kez View Post
    Donate, do well in war....the usual...
    But how is doing well in war related to this !?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiah View Post
    Like others said already, participate in this forum by replying to user questions. But don't spam, or be toxic or offensive or ...

As for your second question, if you have a credit card you can win gems by giving money.
    All jokes aside, remove obstacles to gain gems, complete events to gain gems or complete achievements to gain gems.
    Once in a while SC will launch a contest, often with gems prizes.
    Hmm, i guess u r right , thx ! I will look forward to it...

Millennial Club
    Anybody else predicting a future post from OP about how his account was hacked?

FYI...Stay away from "free gem" offers/sites. There is no free lunch.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    Anybody else predicting a future post from OP about how his account was hacked?

FYI...Stay away from "free gem" offers/sites. There is no free lunch.
    I was not actually asking for free gems , i was just asking ways to earn gems like tournaments organised by supercell!..��

Centennial Club
    Forum rank - post more

gems - work hard to complete achievements or do some gardening around the village

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Banned
    Never troll In off-topic and post relevant messages