Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: 👮how to get HIGHER FORUM RANK ?...!👮

  1. #1

    👮how to get HIGHER FORUM RANK ?...!👮

    Hi guys , can anyone tell me how can i get promoted to higher post on this forum .

    Also how can i win gems for my coc account 😸🙆😝😜?

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    GamingPlanet
    Posts
    145
    Higher rank?
    Try to post more and more..
    Gems?
    Complete achievements and remove obstacles.

    Awesome Signature by DesiOutLaw

  3. #3
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hopefully not at work
    Posts
    2,150
    First you must untie both shoes. Then tie them again in this specific way, right shoe starts left over right and left shoe right over left. After that you need to fry 12 eggs without breaking a single yoke, even 1 will break the mojo. Next you must go on a long quest to find the mystical baba ji, ask him the secret to love and black magic. Spread that word to 28 people and they will all give you 4 1986 pennies. Take the 112 pennies and lay them on the floor in a perfect circle. Go sit inside the circle and pull out your phone. Now this is the important part and cant be avoided. Take phone and fire up the SC forums. Once on the forums start replying to threads and you shall receive ever growing forum rank. Cant help with the gems but I hear molvi ji has that secret. Good luck.

  4. #4
    Forum Elder evertonjeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Stuck in a Chimney
    Posts
    2,181
    Quote Originally Posted by wantedunkatana786 View Post
    Hi guys , can anyone tell me how can i get promoted to higher post on this forum .

    Also how can i win gems for my coc account ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphagamer456 View Post
    Higher rank?
    Try to post more and more..
    Gems?
    Complete achievements and remove obstacles.

    Forum ranks are based on number of posts you can see a comprehensive list HERE. But please don't spam just to up your numbers this will more than likely result in the Banned title

    As for Gems as Alpha said but also keep your eye out for tournaments and competitions that are run regularly on the forums



  5. #5
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    645
    Donate, do well in war....the usual...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    214
    Can one change there forum name?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphagamer456 View Post
    Higher rank?
    Try to post more and more..
    Gems?
    Complete achievements and remove obstacles.
    Thx , but for my second question i am already doing that!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    First you must untie both shoes. Then tie them again in this specific way, right shoe starts left over right and left shoe right over left. After that you need to fry 12 eggs without breaking a single yoke, even 1 will break the mojo. Next you must go on a long quest to find the mystical baba ji, ask him the secret to love and black magic. Spread that word to 28 people and they will all give you 4 1986 pennies. Take the 112 pennies and lay them on the floor in a perfect circle. Go sit inside the circle and pull out your phone. Now this is the important part and cant be avoided. Take phone and fire up the SC forums. Once on the forums start replying to threads and you shall receive ever growing forum rank. Cant help with the gems but I hear molvi ji has that secret. Good luck.
    ♥♥♥?😨😨😨I already read this story long back , but thx for explaining me that good, lol😜

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    First you must untie both shoes. Then tie them again in this specific way, right shoe starts left over right and left shoe right over left. After that you need to fry 12 eggs without breaking a single yoke, even 1 will break the mojo. Next you must go on a long quest to find the mystical baba ji, ask him the secret to love and black magic. Spread that word to 28 people and they will all give you 4 1986 pennies. Take the 112 pennies and lay them on the floor in a perfect circle. Go sit inside the circle and pull out your phone. Now this is the important part and cant be avoided. Take phone and fire up the SC forums. Once on the forums start replying to threads and you shall receive ever growing forum rank. Cant help with the gems but I hear molvi ji has that secret. Good luck.
    ♥♥♥? 😨😨
    I already had read this story long back ! But thx for explaining me so well , lol😜

  10. #10
    Millennial Club Tobiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by wantedunkatana786 View Post
    Hi guys , can anyone tell me how can i get promoted to higher post on this forum .

    Also how can i win gems for my coc account ��������?
    Like others said already, participate in this forum by replying to user questions. But don't spam, or be toxic or offensive or ...

    As for your second question, if you have a credit card you can win gems by giving money.
    All jokes aside, remove obstacles to gain gems, complete events to gain gems or complete achievements to gain gems.
    Once in a while SC will launch a contest, often with gems prizes.
    Last edited by Tobiah; March 29th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •