Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 👮how to get HIGHER FORUM RANK ?...!👮

👮how to get HIGHER FORUM RANK ?...!👮

Hi guys , can anyone tell me how can i get promoted to higher post on this forum .

Also how can i win gems for my coc account 😸🙆😝😜?

Centennial Club
    Higher rank?
    Try to post more and more..
    Gems?
    Complete achievements and remove obstacles.

Awesome Signature by DesiOutLaw

Forum Elder
    First you must untie both shoes. Then tie them again in this specific way, right shoe starts left over right and left shoe right over left. After that you need to fry 12 eggs without breaking a single yoke, even 1 will break the mojo. Next you must go on a long quest to find the mystical baba ji, ask him the secret to love and black magic. Spread that word to 28 people and they will all give you 4 1986 pennies. Take the 112 pennies and lay them on the floor in a perfect circle. Go sit inside the circle and pull out your phone. Now this is the important part and cant be avoided. Take phone and fire up the SC forums. Once on the forums start replying to threads and you shall receive ever growing forum rank. Cant help with the gems but I hear molvi ji has that secret. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by wantedunkatana786 View Post
    Hi guys , can anyone tell me how can i get promoted to higher post on this forum .

Also how can i win gems for my coc account ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphagamer456 View Post
    Higher rank?
    Gems?

Forum ranks are based on number of posts you can see a comprehensive list HERE. But please don't spam just to up your numbers this will more than likely result in the Banned title

As for Gems as Alpha said but also keep your eye out for tournaments and competitions that are run regularly on the forums

Pro Member
    Donate, do well in war....the usual...

Can one change there forum name?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphagamer456 View Post
    Higher rank?
    Gems?
    Thx , but for my second question i am already doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    First you must untie both shoes. Then tie them again in this specific way, right shoe starts left over right and left shoe right over left. After that you need to fry 12 eggs without breaking a single yoke, even 1 will break the mojo. Next you must go on a long quest to find the mystical baba ji, ask him the secret to love and black magic. Spread that word to 28 people and they will all give you 4 1986 pennies. Take the 112 pennies and lay them on the floor in a perfect circle. Go sit inside the circle and pull out your phone. Now this is the important part and cant be avoided. Take phone and fire up the SC forums. Once on the forums start replying to threads and you shall receive ever growing forum rank. Cant help with the gems but I hear molvi ji has that secret. Good luck.
    ♥♥♥?😨😨😨I already read this story long back , but thx for explaining me that good, lol😜

Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    ♥♥♥? 😨😨
    I already had read this story long back ! But thx for explaining me so well , lol😜

Quote Originally Posted by wantedunkatana786 View Post

Also how can i win gems for my coc account ��������?
    Like others said already, participate in this forum by replying to user questions. But don't spam, or be toxic or offensive or ...

As for your second question, if you have a credit card you can win gems by giving money.
    All jokes aside, remove obstacles to gain gems, complete events to gain gems or complete achievements to gain gems.
    Once in a while SC will launch a contest, often with gems prizes.
    Last edited by Tobiah; March 29th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.