Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Active Adult Clan looking for new players to join

Centennial Club
    Bumping Post! If main clan is full or closed please feel free to join the small clan and when a spot comes open you can merge to main clan.

Centennial Club
    Bumping Post! If main clan is full or closed please feel free to join the small clan and when a spot comes open you can merge to main clan.

Centennial Club

Centennial Club

Centennial Club

Centennial Club
    Bumping Post! If main clan is full or closed please feel free to join the small clan and when a spot comes open you can merge to main clan. Make sure to put Texcowgirl or you heard about us from clan forum in join invite.

I have applied for your clan and i finally find a hard working strong clan

My name is Daniel and i will like to join your clan check you clan chat

Centennial Club
    Bumping Post! If main clan is full or closed please feel free to join the small clan and when a spot comes open you can merge to main clan. Make sure to put Texcowgirl or you heard about us from clan forum in join invite.

Centennial Club

Centennial Club