Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Friendly Challenge Revamp

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincere1212 View Post
    I don't think we should have to wait 24hrs for a base to be usable again after upgrading a brick.
    The cool down is necessary to prevent cheating. I do think it could use some tweaking, but it is less important.

If we could post friendly challenges in global chat this game would be next level.

Centennial Club
    This idea removes the concept of 'posting' friendly challenges. Friendly challenges would exist instead as a map, like the war map. Why would you even want to post a challenge in global? Do you really expect to watch a decent attack?

Banned
    seems like a good idea, I'll endorse.

Quote Originally Posted by speakers View Post
    This idea removes the concept of 'posting' friendly challenges. Friendly challenges would exist instead as a map, like the war map. Why would you even want to post a challenge in global? Do you really expect to watch a decent attack?
    No, not the replay. The ability for members to friendly challenge each other in Global.

Centennial Club
    Yes, I understand. Do you expect to issue a friendly challenge in global and watch a good attack?

Global is broken. Adding anything, especially FC, without MAJOR changes to it would be a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by speakers View Post
    Yes, I understand. Do you expect to issue a friendly challenge in global and watch a good attack?
    No, I would attack as many friendly challenges as I could.

Waiting 24 hours for a map to available to FC is ridiculous. Yeah, it's to avoid sandboxing, but there are million of ways to make it better

Solution 1: If less than 30% of the base was changed in last 24 hours period, it's available for FC.
    So, if you change 10% of your base now, it still available for fc. If you change 10% more of your base 2 hours from now, it will still be available for fc. But if you change 10% of your base 2 hours after that, your base will be lock for another 24 hours (counted from the first time you change it.
    So if we swap some defense, move some traps, it will be available right away, not 24 hours later

In additional, you should be able to attack your own base to test your design. some principal apply.

Max TH11- Asian Beauty provider in the US- http://www.meowmeowcastle.com/
    Three Stars Attacks Series- Learn to 3* max TH11, TH10 & TH9- Subscribe here

What happen of I copy the th12 enemy base and I build.up.with another th12 is.not in war and make friendly wars to practice on, somedoy knows if it's possible?