Page 226 of 229 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2290

Thread: Welcome To BringersOfRain!!!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MacBone View Post
    Ankur, which of our clans do you want to apply to? Let me know, and I can ask that clan to lower its trophies for you.
    sorry for late reply,was busy a lil bit,i wanted to join your main clan, Bringersofrain but can't due to trophy amount

Centennial Club
    and kindly pm me if you saw this post later just because i am not active enough in forum and it's easier to notice a pm

Ankur, I tried to send you a PM, but the system wouldn't let me for some reason. Stop by BringersofRain3 or BringersofRain4, and once you get your trophies up, you can head over to BoR.

We're always looking for friendly folks to join us for farming or war! If you're a mature adult and looking for war 3x a week and understand the (everchanging) concept of war weight, check out BringersOfRain. If you're looking for 2 wars per week, stop by BringersOfRain3 if you're a TH7 with drags or a TH 8, or BringersOfRain4 if you don't have drags yet or like wars that start at different times of day. All three of the above clans are 18 years old and up.

If you're under 18 but still keen on wars, check out BringersOfChaos, our all-ages clan.

We have positions open in each of our clans. We're looking for mature adults (18+) who are friendly and play well with others. =) Apply in-game.

Looking for 3 wars a week? Check out BringersOfRain or BringersOfChaos. Like organized wars but prefer a less hectic schedule? Stop by BringersOfRain3 or BringersOfRain4.

If you're looking for an awesome group of people to Clash with, stop on by one of our clans today! BOR2, our FWA clan, has some rare openings, too.

BOR2 has filled this vacancies, but we still have room in BOR, 3, and 4! Come by and see us today!

We have room in BringersOfRain4 right now, so if you like spending time with friendly, mature folks and want wars twice a week, stop on by. Tell them you're from the forums!

There's always room for friendly folks in the BOR family, so drop by and hang out with us today!