Page 225 of 229 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2290

Thread: Welcome To BringersOfRain!!!

Gretzsky, what's your war weight? It can be difficult to work in a TH 11, but we can see.

Visruth, it sounds like you would fit in either BringersOfRain3 or BringersOfRain4. Stop by ingame and say that Mac sent you.

Pro Member

BringersofRain is still going strong after 4 years

Yes we still war, and win.

Yes, BOR2 still farms,
    BOR3 is still the chillest war clan around and BOR4 is developing great clashers. BringersOfChaos is where all the cool kids hang.

BTW - BringersOfRain5 and 6 are not affiliated with our family.

Post here or apply in game to join and mention the you found us on the forums.

Hello,
    I would love to join your clan, At the moment I just reached TH7, I was a fully maxed TH7! I'm 19 years old and have a lot of time I'm able to put into this game, I would love to join your clan it seems perfect for me. Have a great day!please invite me
    Regards, dark24

Level: 64
    ID: #9C80PJUQQ

New Bloke/Chick
    How can i join to BOR2? Its private and b3ast1 last activity was on april.
    Im a TH 8.5

Has it really been 4 years? Wow. Time really flies. =)

Dark, it sounds like BOR3 or 4 would be right for you. Apply in game and say you saw this thread on the forums.

Storm, we usually recruit for BOR2 from within the family. Apply to 3 first, and then after you've been with us for a little while, you can transfer.

Macbone, I was an elder in BoR2 awhile back. Had to take a break from game for some personal family issues. I sent a PM to daBeast but looks like he isn't as active in the forum. I recently reinstalled the game and downloaded BAND out of the cloud. Is there any room at the moment for me?
    Skeet
    #9CCUQRJ9

Ntruitt, I'll check. They should have room for former members in good standing. =)

Thanks for handling that Mac!

Centennial Club
    hey i am a brand new th9 with max th8,just hit th9 today and want to start my new th9 journey solid,i will follow .5 path and your clan looks solid,i was about send in game request but the trophy amount is set higher than what i have now

Ankur, which of our clans do you want to apply to? Let me know, and I can ask that clan to lower its trophies for you.