Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Optional Update (Android)

Works now for me after optional update although yes it does seem a bit slow. However, a bit slow is far better than the issues we were having yesterday
    For those whose game doesn't seem to update at all i.e. appstore only gives you the option to open the game rather than update it, the solution, thanks to Kolonistje1 and others, is to force close Hay Day and the Appstore, then open the AppStore separately and check the updates tab.

Wait...another maintenance coming??

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Hi Nick

As you know I'm the Leader of my NH. I still don't have the ability to opt other players in/out.

Will this be something that's addressed in the iOS update later?

Nick? Any idea why I still don't have this feature? I'm concerned it might mean I don't have boosters or permits available either?!
    Level 135 (& 40 Town)
    Achievements: 137/141 * Mastered: 38/39 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I'm running android - and I have updated to this newest update earlier today - however I'm still have issues with Hayday repeatedly crashing, which is not a problem I've ever had before.

The game is still very slow to load, laggy and very jerky when navigating around the screen (also having these issues on my Android phone)

I understand that there have been lots of problem with the main update, but it looks as though there are still some issues that need ironing out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    There's an optional update available for Android users which will fix crash and the font issues! Update now to the latest version.

We'll release an iOS update later today or tomorrow with a fix for the co-leader crash issue (included in the Android optional update as well).

Cheers,

Nick
    Why does it every time I come back to my farm from town, fishing and a friend's farm...It drags to the Farm Helpers house every time...Please fix this...Thank you I love Hayday

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane77 View Post
    Why does it every time I come back to my farm from town, fishing and a friend's farm...It drags to the Farm Helpers house every time...Please fix this...Thank you I love Hayday
    Please try this solution.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post9837985

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 106 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

IOS font needs fixed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    There's an optional update available for Android users which will fix crash and the font issues! Update now to the latest version.

We'll release an iOS update later today or tomorrow with a fix for the co-leader crash issue (included in the Android optional update as well).

Cheers,

Nick
    Please fix the font and numbers with the IOS update. Thanks

iOS has font and number issues too

Please include fix in the iOS update for font and numbers. Thanks. I ❤️ Hay Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mittenslovelyfarm View Post
    Please include fix in the iOS update for font and numbers. Thanks. I ❤️ Hay Day
    They certainly included fix for font and numbers, wait for update to be released in app store and then download it.

Quote Originally Posted by pureblue30 View Post
    The game is still very slow to load, laggy and very jerky when navigating around the screen
    Same here. Android, too. It's also slow when I'm shopping in the DD: there's a one-second or so delay from when I tap on an ad, to that shop actually loading. This means I rarely get to buy the advertised product.