Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Animal food

Animal food

Hi, somehow producing animal food is different. If i'm right one bag could feed tree animals. Now it is one bag and one animal.
    saar and gijs are working at this moment. I don't know the English names for them.

greets
    Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Erik1964 View Post
    Hi, somehow producing animal food is different. If i'm right one bag could feed tree animals. Now it is one bag and one animal.
    saar and gijs are working at this moment. I don't know the English names for them.

greets
    Erik
    Hello

I have just tried on my farm, and each bag still feeds 3 animals, as has always been the case.

Sorry; I have tried to translate saar and gijs, but I could not.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Saar and Gijs are Rose and Ernest the farm helpers

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I am not familiar enough with the workings of Rose & Ernest to know how they produce food. So maybe someone can help out on this one.

I do know that animal food can sometimes be tricky and cause confusion.
    Normally if you put one bag of (for example) chicken feed in the feed mill then that bag feeds 3 chickens. Yet it is displayed as 1 bag when dropping in the feed mill and when you collect it you collect 1 bag. Yet the barn gets filled with 3.

In the barn and other places for example it shows the same bag of feed and a number yet that number represents the amount of chickens you can feed. So if your barn shows 12 chicken feed you can feed 12 chickens and not 36. If you sell 4 chicken feed from the barn that feeds 4 chickens. If you win a bag of chicken feed on the wheel of fortune truck that feeds 1 chicken. Meanwhile it uses the same picture as the bag of 3 you put in and collect from the mills (like I said earlier)
    So it does cause confusion sometimes.

Yes Saar & Gijs are called Rose & Ernest in the English version. Should you ever need to quickly look up what the English word is for something in the game then temporarily change the language setting and look at whatever you want to know.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Thanks for the anwer. Possibly I mixed up. Now one bag cow feed from the mill is 3 bags in the barn. I did the small bug fix from today 28 March 2017.

Thanks for helping out
    Erik